PDA

View Full Version : Alessi Group - Jeep dealer Albury

MadKaw
17-03-2011, 04:45 PM
We bought our KJ CRD from these guys 3 months ago and there were pretty good to deal with. The car had 98,000ks on it so they did the 100,000k service (the big one) prior to us picking it up - no extra charge.
A couple of weeks ago, the car blew a turbo hose and without question they sent up another to replace it as the car was still under 2nd hand warranty.
They did this site unseen as I am in Windsor NSW and they are in Albury - I did send them pics of it though. (Have you seen the price of these hose.?:o )
I'm not usually one to say nice things about car yards, but these guys did the right thing and, unfortunately, thats not too common these days.
Now if they could only chase up the previous owner and get me the other key, I'd be even happier.. :-) Not there fault though..

mowerman
16-01-2012, 07:04 PM
My mate brought a Wrangler Sport demo of them about 3 months ago. Was a far better deal than buying around Sydney. Got the colour 'yellow' he wanted and it came with the off road pack, bar, lift, snorkel,winch, etc all for $36k. When he put the soft top together the side windows were missing and they sent them straight away after he contacted them. No arguments.

Vards
20-06-2012, 07:46 PM
- Bump -

I didnt buy my jeep from these guys but I move around quite a bit and had to get some work done by them last year.

They replaced faulty parts and sent them to Melb for me to get them installed sinced i'd moved away, there was no chasing up on my behalf all the effort was by them.

I've got to say I haven't been impressed by a dealership before.