PDA

View Full Version : Australian 4WD action Trip (10 Vehicles build up) Trip NSW 26th start

Jason L
12-09-2011, 04:11 PM
G'day all,

Australian 4WD Action team is looking for 10 vehicles for a budget build up trip. To enter you will need to be available between 26th (Monday) and 30th (Friday) September 2011 and travelling in NSW and we require 1 XJ Cherokee

Its going to featured in Australian 4WD Action Magazine issue 175 including video.

Your XJ cherokee 4WD will need to be approx $20,000 worth, each vehicle needs to be lifted 2inch min, and running tyres 2 inch over standard for you type of vehicle

Bought and built in that range, has to look the part too, like you see in our mags

You are responsible for you own vehicle and its costs it incurred (running etc).

So if you think your XJ 4WD's in that range and want to go away on a trip with Australian 4WD Action Team for an adventure you will never forget!!!!!
Start posting you 4WD's here, please only post if you have the vehicle mentioned above and are available in those dates.

AussieCJ7
19-09-2011, 03:31 PM
G'day all,

Australian 4WD Action team is looking for 10 vehicles for a budget build up trip. To enter you will need to be available between 26th (Monday) and 30th (Friday) September 2011 and travelling in NSW and we require 1 XJ Cherokee

Its going to featured in Australian 4WD Action Magazine issue 175 including video.

Your XJ cherokee 4WD will need to be approx $20,000 worth, each vehicle needs to be lifted 2inch min, and running tyres 2 inch over standard for you type of vehicle

Bought and built in that range, has to look the part too, like you see in our mags

You are responsible for you own vehicle and its costs it incurred (running etc).

So if you think your XJ 4WD's in that range and want to go away on a trip with Australian 4WD Action Team for an adventure you will never forget!!!!!
Start posting you 4WD's here, please only post if you have the vehicle mentioned above and are available in those dates.

A 20K XJ is hardly a budget build with purchase price between $2K and $8K that is a fair amount left for mod's have a look in the for sale section a very heavily modified XJ for 13K and has been for sale for months

Jason L
20-09-2011, 09:04 AM
A 20K XJ is hardly a budget build with purchase price between $2K and $8K that is a fair amount left for mod's have a look in the for sale section a very heavily modified XJ for 13K and has been for sale for months

Well its just a figure that was common for all builds, It won't matter if it comes even way under that, just want to see that critera and look the part,

Richo
20-09-2011, 04:11 PM
If I still had the FSJ Chero I would put my hand up for this...... that would scare em.
Made a good tourer :)

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r287/pumpkinandsqueak/FSJ/WoodsPoint180.jpg

Mitch
20-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Not much interest in this,maybe posting location of trip will help.

TheOoz
21-09-2011, 11:19 AM
I emailed Jason and the trip is to Broken Hill for Mon-Fri next week. An XJ can attend from another location, but that is where the trek will be.

I was the only person to respond to his request, so get to it XJ drivers. I don't have the full week to donate to this cause.

Mitch
21-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Don,t forget they,ll expect us to buy the DVD of the trip.

jeep112
21-09-2011, 08:10 PM
I read somewhere they aren't contributing to any cost...... what a load of crock

Thought people would be jumping up and down to get in the mag.

Jason L
22-09-2011, 03:08 PM
I emailed Jason and the trip is to Broken Hill for Mon-Fri next week. An XJ can attend from another location, but that is where the trek will be.

I was the only person to respond to his request, so get to it XJ drivers. I don't have the full week to donate to this cause.

The location is going to be more central to all who participates now

Richo
22-09-2011, 11:07 PM
So what are you saying Rey? Are you in?

BaldyTJ
23-09-2011, 06:47 PM
crickey so much negativity it would be an arsom chance to do an arsom trip with an orsom mag.wish i had an xj i would do it just for the fun because that is what it is all about because strangers are only friends you havn't met yet.and out through that country and the desert even is magnificent after all the rain itwould be an orsem advencher.

Richo
23-09-2011, 09:23 PM
crickey so much negativity it would be an arsom chance to do an arsom trip with an orsom mag.wish i had an xj i would do it just for the fun because that is what it is all about because strangers are only friends you havn't met yet.and out through that country and the desert even is magnificent after all the rain itwould be an orsem advencher.

I did a mag trip two years ago over two weeks and four states. It was a great trip with great people, and I made two mag covers in a row.
But the mag did pay for everything on that occasion, all fuel food and costs.

Still, it's a good opportunity to get out there and get immortalized for the briefest of moments in print. If you have the opportunity, do it.

ozjeepster
23-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Wish i had of seen this a few weeks ago , if i took off for a week & didnt rock up for work on Monday the boss would have a shit ;) other wise you coulda had my Black Xj along for the trip .

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/album.php?albumid=11