PDA

View Full Version : jeep trip

Dirtbag
06-01-2012, 12:14 PM
any one else keen for a trip some time before jan 24 ??

anything or any where would be ok with me.
make a day of it take the bbq and drinks.

cheers jamie

Richo
06-01-2012, 02:37 PM
MAYBE you should post where the hell you are located, and what area you would like to go to.?

Tonka Jeep
06-01-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm planning on going to the moon soon.

Dirtbag
06-01-2012, 02:56 PM
ok now there is no need to be a douchbag about it now is there......
sorry for not putting where i am..

i live in darwin and where it doesnt bother me where we go.
i am happy to drive i have been to adilade river a few times not too bad down there but hey the moon sounds better....

sully-NT
09-01-2012, 11:45 AM
I'll be back around the 20th and would be keen to get out prior to starting back at work..... The moon's a bit far though.. I don't have the best fuel eco.

Dirtbag
11-01-2012, 07:59 PM
yea mate sounds good, am having a bit of a drama the mine though. lol my 3rd gear keeps grinding going from 4th to 3rd when its warmed up. either clutch or syncro's. so might have to do a clutch replacement soon, wich sucks cause i might have to get some one to look at the syncro's in the box while its out. how the holiday's been over there ??

sully-NT
14-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Maybe try just slowing your gear changes down. I've had a similar issue since I replaced my clutch around 9 months ago but I find if I slow my 4th to 3rd change a little it doesnt grind at all.

WA is pretty sweet.. would move here if I had the chance. awesome beaches great dune's for driving which is a new concept for me.. (no dunes in D-town)
Heading home next week after I've finished this Novak fan conversion. should be a good run in for it on the way back. I hear there is some flooded out roads between Broome and Katherine.

Keen to get out next weekend for a wheel?