PDA

View Full Version : JeepKraft Appreciation

Zen
21-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Huge thanks to Tony & Duncan up at JeepKraft in Wangarra for getting my truck back on the road :p

Quick chat with these very professional and knowledgeable guys left me feeling confident about handing my keys over for a week whilst i was in Singapore, few replacement parts and a well needed (log booked) service later & she back and better than ever :D

Tony was even happy to run me up the train station both ways, legend!! Really recommend anyone in Perth having trouble finding some decent advise and service to give them a shout...

http://www.jeepkraft.com.au/

Jeepkraft
21-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Zen

Thanks very much for your comments. It was our pleasure.

Duncan & Tony

mackley
25-09-2012, 10:02 PM
After Zen's positive comments about the guys at Jeep Kraft I thought I'd go by and check them out. Clean and tidy workshop, happy to chat and let me know who they are and what they're all about.

They said all the right things and ticked all the boxes so I booked in for the following Tuesday for my 40,000km service.

Went to Harvey on a trip the weekend before the booking and found some nasty noise coming from the front end (thought it may have been drive shaft or ring and pinion) rang the guys on Monday to let them know about the new issue and they said no problem.

Dropped the car off nice and early, they got straight into the service and then went looking for the new noise. Popped the diff cover off to check the ring and pinion(fluid was being changed for the service so no big deal), all ok. On to the drive shaft inspection, as I expected due to the lift the front drive shaft cv had a damaged boot and had seen better days. New drive shaft on its way.

Even with the extra diagnostics the service was still a lot less than jeep dealer price and they were a lot easier to deal with.

I highly recommend these guys to anyone wanting quality service at a reasonable price.

Matt

Jeepkraft
26-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Matt

Thanks for your positive feedback.

Regards

Tony

wes
09-11-2012, 10:24 PM
I ordered a part through Jeepkraft today- was running late, so arrived after hours on a Friday arvo - no probs.
Then they get the Jeep in the workshop and start working on it - and didn't even charge me for it!

Thanks Tony and Duncan - I couldn't have done it without your expert help. - Sorry for keeping you back late and hope to see you out of the workshop and on the trail sometime.

Wes

Bryceee
23-11-2012, 02:07 PM
After a few positive comments on the forum I took my JK into JeepKraft for a service and to have my continued Death Wobble looked at.

I live South of the river which is about a 50km drive from where they are but next time I need a service I will be taking my JK back to JeepKraft.

Tony and Duncan are great guys to deal with and the service is fantastic.
They even managed to work with the extended warranty company and get the Tie Rod replaced.

They kept me up to date through out the whole process while they were waiting for the dealer to have the Tie Rod in stock.

Thanks Guys

Paul-JK
23-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Don't suppose they're planning on opening up a garage in Sydney are they? Could do with some knowledgable service centres down here.

wes
14-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Dropped off my TJ at Jeepkraft yesterday with 'zero' notice.

Jeep wasn't even running - had to get it delivered on a tow truck.

Tony and Duncan had it going and ready to roll first thing this morning - thanks guys.

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=58650&d=1355462131

EDIT - I've already posted this in 'What did you do to your TJ today'.
Thought it should belong here :oops:

81kiwi
09-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks to the boys at JeepKraft, simple ball joint replacement, but job well done. Highly recommend these guys.

The missus was really impressed with you guys. She's happy for me to spend my money with you.

Cheers,

Daniel