PDA

View Full Version : Now Servicing in New Workshop Brendale QLD

CRDSTU
11-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Now that we're fully setup in the new workshop, we're offering log book servicing as part of our overall commitment to becoming the one stop shop for your Jeeping needs.

Come in and visit us at the new workshop premises in Brendale at
U85 & 86, 111 Leitchs Rd, Brendale QLD 4500.

Cheers
Stu

Stavros
13-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Will give you a call tomorrow re 10k service.

Cheers

BlackBox
13-02-2013, 07:59 PM
Dam! i just got mine serviced a week ago! arrrhh should have waited just a little longer and gone to you :wall:

tim-sherie
14-02-2013, 06:09 PM
Hey im due for a 24k service, can you let me know how much i would be looking at pleae?
And also a contact number so i can book in it please?

CRDSTU
17-02-2013, 06:49 AM
Hey im due for a 24k service, can you let me know how much i would be looking at pleae?
And also a contact number so i can book in it please?

Sure thing, give us a call on 0413 860 777 or email at stuart@murchisonproducts.com.au and we can go through your service requirements.

Cheers
Stu

jun180
17-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Stu, will be needing a service mid-march and want to get some parts installed too. Will be in touch

CRDSTU
18-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Stu, will be needing a service mid-march and want to get some parts installed too. Will be in touch

Done, let us know closer to the date.

Hotdognz
19-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Your just down the road from me in Brendale and I drove past your new premises today to see where you were, I have been told you are the best guys to talk to about a lift for my JK so when I get a chance I will pop by and discuss my needs.

Cheers Stephen

CRDSTU
20-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Your just down the road from me in Brendale and I drove past your new premises today to see where you were, I have been told you are the best guys to talk to about a lift for my JK so when I get a chance I will pop by and discuss my needs.

Cheers Stephen

Hi Stephen ! You should have popped in! :D

Is yours the dark Green JK on Sth Pine Rd with the Army Star on the side outside the pipe place? Or the 2dr Black one with 33 muddies and black rims sitting on Sth Pine Rd? :hammer:
I'm away from tomorrow but come in next Monday and we'll show you around and talk all things JK's :)
R
Stu

Green Goblin
23-02-2013, 06:37 AM
Hey Stu can you guys fit a light bar and connect it up

CRDSTU
24-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Hey Stu can you guys fit a light bar and connect it up

Sure thing, email me the details of which kit you got ect.
R
Stu

AusJatzman
24-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Sure thing, email me the details of which kit you got ect.
R
Stu

Hey Stu,

I emailed you a couple days ago at your work. I just put a deposit on a JK with North star.

I am having a lot of thought about my accessories etc. Would it be possible to drop by your workshop Tuesday and maybe get some advice? I am currnelty working nightshifts and will be sleeping Monday.

My plan is to try and get the bits fitted by you pre delivery and make it all part of the purchase price through North Star. I would really appreciate any advice, if I can drop by the Brendale store Tuesday.

Thanks

Greg

AusJatzman
24-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Hey Stu,

I emailed you a couple days ago at your work. I just put a deposit on a JK with North star.

I am having a lot of thought about my accessories etc. Would it be possible to drop by your workshop Tuesday and maybe get some advice? I am currnelty working nightshifts and will be sleeping Monday.

My plan is to try and get the bits fitted by you pre delivery and make it all part of the purchase price through North Star. I would really appreciate any advice, if I can drop by the Brendale store Tuesday.

Thanks

Greg

OOPP, Just found your email!!

thanks

Hotdognz
24-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Hi Stephen ! You should have popped in! :D

Is yours the dark Green JK on Sth Pine Rd with the Army Star on the side outside the pipe place? Or the 2dr Black one with 33 muddies and black rims sitting on Sth Pine Rd? :hammer:
I'm away from tomorrow but come in next Monday and we'll show you around and talk all things JK's :)
R
Stu

None of those Jeeps are mine as my wife has it for the work run, im running around in this too and from work.

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/Hotdognz/bits%20and%20pieces/P1050514_zpsd9c74aa8.jpg

It doesnt need a lift its high enough :)....I did call in but you were on holiday i will call in again this week.