Intro [Archive] - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

PDA

View Full Version : Intro

ARB 4X4 Accessories
27-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Hi guys, thought I'd make an introductory post having just signed up as a forum sponsor.

We're not getting involved to try and push our products from a sales point of view, rather to provide information when it's requested, assist with any issues/concerns regarding our products and services, gather feedback (good and bad) and just generally get involved in the banter.

If we have any new releases relevant to you guys, I'll pop in into our ARB section. Otherwise I'll just be getting involved in already opened threads where appropriate.

Feel free to PM me if you think there's a thread where our input might be useful or if you have any specific enquiries.

Cheers, Sam.

warnabrother
17-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi Sam

I would like to know why we can't buy the ARB stubby bar P/N 3450400 available is the USA here is Aus for offroad use only??

Abraxix
17-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks Sam - this is an excellent idea!

well done and i agree with your ideas! why can't you run our local ARB! -SigH-

ARB 4X4 Accessories
18-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Hi Sam

I would like to know why we can't buy the ARB stubby bar P/N 3450400 available is the USA here is Aus for offroad use only??

Hi Warnabrother, we ensure that all ARB bars sold in Australia meet Australian Design Rules (ADR). As this particular bar doesn't, we're not prepared to sell it here at this stage, even on an off road only basis.

Cheers, Sam.