PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Frames. Whats hot, whats not.

VooDoo2
28-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Now i have some decent Diff's, a spare LS1 engine, Wheels, Transfer cases etc its time to actually get them all into a car. Im not going to ever try and win Tough Truck but i might go have some fun as a social wheeler. I have basic skills but not to the standard of building a frame from scratch. Mounting seats, tanks, tabs, dash, floors, wiring etc i can do easy enough but im looking at buggy frames already welded or getting someone like Buds / Brooksy to make something up. The Superior frame is long the lines of what im after but even with the tubes all lazer cut im not confidant enough that my welds will hold enough to stay safe. Ive looked at a few frames in the USA but when you add 3-4k in shipping that could be spent with a local id rather something here.

So who in QLD / NSW should i be talking to?

brenttj
28-05-2013, 01:41 PM
superior do them already welded.

bubs
23-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Give us a call, we can build a frame an I am currenty working on my own TT legal Willy's grilled buggy.

VooDoo2
23-06-2013, 04:51 PM
I ended up getting one of the ones that Brooksy is bringing in but i do need to have a chat to you about a Jeep roll cage, sliders and front bar (CJ7)