PDA

View Full Version : Knox Jeep. Ferntree gully.

furkew
27-02-2014, 05:40 PM
I bought my JK a couple of years ago as an ex demo from these guys (it was the 2nd hand cars dept next to the Ford dealership) and I was happy with the deal I got, but the after service with a couple of minor issues was pretty average.

I have since been back a couple of times now with warranty issues, and because the dealership has been taken over by a different group, they have had a major overhaul of staff and practices, they are actually a pleasure to deal with.

Yesterday I took my car in for a faulty seatbelt, and a couple of what I thought were software issues, but received a call from the mechanic working on my car, and they have tracked it back to a defect in the drivers side seat belt (will be replaced) a faulty sensor in one of the doors (will be replaced) and another sensor that was causing fueling up and then starting the engine was then an issue (will be replaced)

all parts were in stock locally, and my JK will be back tomorrow.

very happy, because my JK has had some tough loving since I owned it, and is heavily modified, but they have been excellent so far.

big thumbs up.

Green Goblin
27-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Fantastic its a shame all dealers arent like this

double black offroad
04-03-2014, 05:43 AM
Agree Dutchy my JK went back to them with a faulty seatbelt and aircon issues. One of the few things left stock on the smurf.
No questions asked and great service, highly recommend them.