PDA

View Full Version : May/June 2015

Jimmyb
07-06-2015, 01:58 PM
http://www.jeepaction.com.au/images/mayjune2015/MayJune2015_Cover.png

Featured Content

JK Shortie - (JK 2 Door Wrangler)
Back to Basics (Kerri Larkin with some good advice on the basics for camping out)
Camp Coffs 2015
49th Annual Jeep Safari
Tim's TJ (Jeeper Profile)
2015 Corowa Swim-In
and Military Vehicle
Gathering
Back in time with the
Willys MB and Ford
GPW
"Do It All" XJ Build
Jeep City On The Move
Tech - Out in the shed, Eight Speed Automatic
Transmissions
Jeep Hospital -Teraflex disc brake conversion, CJ8 (formerly known as Big Bird) checks in, Long Arm Kit
Classifieds - Jeeps for Sale - see gallery link above, Jeep Clubs of Australia, Upcoming Jeep Events

May / June 2015 'Editor in the Chief'

One of the great advantages of being editor of an enthusiast's magazine is getting up close with the passion that the magazine is dedicated to.

For me the passion is Jeep and the Jeep life style. I'm surrounded by Jeeps and Jeep enthusiasts. It starts at the family level with many members owning Jeeps. Then there is the connection with our readers, whether via email or phone discussing and talking Jeep. Next is my communication with Jeep Action advertisers, they all have a connection to the brand and are happy to talk about our passion. For another Jeep fix I'm a member of our local Jeep club, a group of enthusiasts also passionate about their Jeeps.

To top off this great list is organising Camp Coffs. It's such a pleasure meeting up with our subscribers every year, whether they have been subscribing and attending camp for years or are attending their first one.
For 12 years we have been bringing a large group of Jeep enthusiasts together to camp, socialize, off-road and enjoy the Jeep brand and this allows me as an editor to get up close with the passion and people that the magazine is dedicated to.

Enjoy your May/June issue.
Michael Bowen