PDA

View Full Version : Beechworth/Bright/Wangaratta

Tonka Jeep
11-07-2016, 10:47 AM
So I am about to move from Melbourne to North East Vic.

Who is from around that area?
Recommendations for mechanic/fabricators in Wang or Albury/Wodonga (or even any of the smaller towns?
Clubs?
FB Groups?

I know the area well from visiting it for holidays and work in the past, but now that it is permanent I need to know the who is who in the Jeep world up there.

Cheers

rang0
12-07-2016, 06:57 AM
Theres a really good ghost tour in beechworth and a good bakery top 10 in my opinion for sausage rolls.

Theres some awesome rock water falls and rock gardens out that way.

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Aussie Jeep Offroad mobile app

SeaComms
12-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Ahh the bakery... visited there a couple of times now!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Tonka Jeep
12-07-2016, 09:10 AM
I know the area well, and my office is next door to the bakery. lol.
More interested in anyone local who owns a Jeep!

Shafus
12-07-2016, 03:05 PM
I am local in Wodonga and have a cj, but don't really get out and use it to much to busy with kids. My fathers side of the family are all from Beechworth (Stanley) not really many jeepers around here plenty of 4x4 clubs

rang0
12-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Be prepared if your going out with tonka his a crazy man in his little tj

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Aussie Jeep Offroad mobile app

Hayesio
12-07-2016, 08:24 PM
I was born and raised in Beechworth, there is no decent Jeep mechanic in town (no decent mechanic full stop). I fix my own cars so no need for a mechanic, but I would suggest Wodonga or Albury, there is plenty of decent guys over there.

Heaps of good tracks around though, give Longtom and Infinity a go for starters! Back of mount Stanley there are some good challenges as well.

Tonka Jeep
01-08-2016, 01:51 PM
I was born and raised in Beechworth, there is no decent Jeep mechanic in town (no decent mechanic full stop). I fix my own cars so no need for a mechanic, but I would suggest Wodonga or Albury, there is plenty of decent guys over there.

Heaps of good tracks around though, give Longtom and Infinity a go for starters! Back of mount Stanley there are some good challenges as well.

Thanks mate.
Yeah I didn't think Beechworth had much but you never know if there is a good fabricator hidden away somewhere.

Currently in Stanley for the next few months so will give the area a good explore!

mahesh1994
08-03-2017, 11:14 PM

i love jeep but i'm from India so few jeep are shown.