PDA

View Full Version : Logan Night run

Jimmyb
07-09-2003, 01:13 PM
Well ncwrangler and myself went on our first run with these guys. Talk about a well organised event. Lots of novelty events, hard sections running Short Course rules which is always good lessons learnt and with 50+ trucks this was a great event. Anyone from in and around Brisbane that wants to go on one of these night runs its a must! I can say that I will def be going on more.

Another big thanks to CJER for his nav skills. Mate you made my night!

Thanks to all the Logan Club members that made this event fantastic.

CJer
07-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Had a ball mate, all i did was tell you where to put your wheels for maximum viewing pleasure ;)
and the company was good :) ;)

Anonymous
07-09-2003, 03:44 PM
and the company was good :) ;)

and so it should have been! who took the photos... they turned out excellent. :D :wink:

kyro
07-09-2003, 06:59 PM
yeah cheers guys for a great night :D :D :D

and thanks to Northcoast Wrangler for letting me be your Nav.. had a great night thanks.. :D :D :D

North Coast Wrangler
07-09-2003, 08:40 PM
yeah it was a great night even if kyro and I came out looking like chimney sweeps from the dust as JB said if you live in the South East corner try and make it to the next event cause you will have a ball

kyro
08-09-2003, 08:23 PM
HI guys just got the results from Nat.

The top 3 placings are:

1st - Justin & Marcus 425 - Car 2

2nd - Chris & Mick 416 - Car 1

3rd - Craig & Deanna 415 - Car 9

JimmyB + CJer + jeep Girl - Car 24 - 311

Northcoast Wrangler + Kyro - Car 25 - 347

well done to us all not bad for our first logan night run event...

Jimmyb
08-09-2003, 08:47 PM
hang on didnt you guys miss stage 1 ?? wherd the extra points come from ??

kyro
08-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Got no idea thats the score she gaves us

Anonymous
08-09-2003, 09:05 PM
hm that is interesting... i betcha kyro added a few points onto the end of nat's chart. :P

kyro
08-09-2003, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't do that just email Nat for the results.... 8)

JEEP -EATER
08-09-2003, 09:22 PM
This can happen easy enough. It could have been the Letter boards or VRC boards that one of you got and the other did not.
Its quite common for the front runners to miss out on first place due to one missed board or wrong answer on a questionare.

The November Extreme Night run will be huge if the last one was anything to go by.

If any of you guys are interested there is a meeting at Browns Plains this wednesday night at 8PM.

Graham Crooks Tyres - Grand Plaza Dive - Browns Plains. General meeting, tyre presentation, then free eats.

Members and visitors are welcome.

This meeting place is a one off.

The usual meeting place is at 8.00pm on the second Wednesday of every month at the "Hot Rod shed", Burchill Street - Loganholme, QLD.
All members and visitors are welcome to come along to the meetings and events.

Jimmyb
08-09-2003, 10:08 PM
The November Extreme Night run will be huge if the last one was anything to go by.

Kewl mate, how often are these run? every two months then?

JEEP -EATER
08-09-2003, 10:11 PM

Kewl mate, how often are these run? every two months then?

The official Extreme Night Run is only run once a year in November but the Medium with Hard options runs are allways good.

Jimmyb
08-09-2003, 10:16 PM
ah okies spot the diff, its the word extreme right Penguin doh!

kewl be in that then.

JEEP -EATER
08-09-2003, 10:25 PM
ah okies spot the diff, its the word extreme right Penguin doh!

kewl be in that then.

Sorry i see what you are getting at.

The Logan night runs are held on the First Sat Night of every month.

They have not missed holding a Night run once in the past 25years.

billsta
09-09-2003, 01:37 AM
man that look like fun :(

Anonymous
09-09-2003, 08:37 AM
okay Jimmy and Cjer - do not expect me to be sitting in the back this time if your thinking of doing the 'xtreme' run. I think i'll put my walking shoes on and just watch you break stuff. >:)