PDA

View Full Version : Crazynudz experiment

Gordo
23-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Crazy is loosening his TJ's sump plug a few turns to see what it's like to own a pommie car :)

CrazyNuts
24-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Yeah....i'm looking into it for a later date. I've also been looking at a GU Nissan Patrol Diesel Turbo and a Grand Cherokee Diesel Turbo.

The Jeep comes out on top for comfort but the Land Rover is best for off road performance. The Nissan, well, i just didn't like it. Felt like i was driving a tank.

I'm still in the process of selling my TJ so who knows what will happen. Might just end up buying a cheap car instead and not worry about a 4WD at all.

Moses
24-10-2005, 11:27 AM
what does this mean not worry about a 4WD thats just stupid talk

CrazyNuts
24-10-2005, 11:33 AM
yeah well....here in Perth all the tracks are getting closed off. The closest beach you can legally drive on now is 110km away from the City. The closest "off-road" area with some challenging tracks is 160km away.

Getting a bit pointless really.

In the future IF i do decide to buy another 4WD it will be for Touring purposes. And that is why i have had a look at the LandRover and Grand Cherokee Turbo Diesels.

Moses
24-10-2005, 11:42 AM
that sucks i feel sorry for all the people in perth i live in melbourne and i guess were pretty lucky over here you don't have to go more than 1/2 an hour to get a few good tracks

CrazyNuts
24-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Yeah....it's quite ironic that there is so much whinging going on about 4WD's never going off road, well there he hell are we supposed to do that when all the tracks are getting closed off.

Stupid international companies buying our land and preventing us from driving on there :evil:

Moses
24-10-2005, 11:59 AM
you might have to think about a move to vic if you know where you are going there is more off road tracks than paved roads