Beachport - March long weekend. [Archive] - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

PDA

View Full Version : Beachport - March long weekend.

Big_T
08-02-2006, 05:42 PM
I see that MJOC and Adelaide Jeep club are both headed to Beachport on March 11th to 13th.
This is the first time ever that Sth. Australia has had a long weekend at this time, so that's why it has coincided with Victoria.

Anyway, if any organisers want to get on here and arrange to meet somewhere at any time that would be good. Or meet for lunch, or something else.
Our trip leader is not a member of this forum, but the rest of us are and can pass information on.

We have a fairly organised plan for each day

Just looking at the MJOC site, it looks like there is 19 vehicles going.
Our numbers are not known yet, but should be finalised in a week.

We are mostly all staying at one of the two caravan parks in Beachport. Not sure if it is the same one as MJOC.

Beachport will be CRAWLING with people and 4x4s on this weekend.
Bring your sand flags. You'll soon see how important they are!

See you there.
Cheers,
Tom.

http://www.adelaidejeepclub.com/images/bp03.jpg

Bomber
08-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Our trip is still in the planning stages, as the Trip Leader originally was JJ. Ben and I are yet to work out routes and stuff, Ben is planning to take the lead overall.

We usuall do Canunda on Sat arvo (takes a while to get there from Melb), then Beachport - Robe on the Sun, then play around in Canunda again Mon morn before heading home. Feel free to offer alternate suggestions.

Thanks for the warning about the SA public holiday - didn't know that. Most of MJOC is staying at the motel but with that number going we wind up spread out anyway.

Tonto
06-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi Bomber / Ben
Details of the Adelaide Club trip are now here:
http://www.adelaidejeepclub.com/Beachport.htm
Any further news on how many MJOC jeeps are coming ?

Ben
09-03-2006, 09:22 AM
I'm going blind, only just noticed this thread. I think at last count it was 17 Jeeps, arriving Friday/Saturday. Plan to meet at Carpenters Rocks at 2pm on Saturday.

Love to get the clubs together again - I'm in Beachport as of late Friday arvo, staying at the motel.
Cheers,

Murchison Products
Find out how to advertise on Ausjeep?