PDA

View Full Version : Bikini, windbreaker and tarp. Original Jeep 2004 Wrangler

Adam71
29-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Hi guys.

The original 3 piece outfit cost me $1500 and comes with the plastic door surounds when I bought my Wrangler in 2004. It is the original one from Jeep that fits the speakers. The unit does fit nice although you do get about 0.5 inch gap between the rollbar and the wind breaker. Roof door and tarp fit excellent. The unit is good for stopping wind and doesnt create much noise at all. (bout same as a soft top) It can even be driven in rain with only a little bit of rain running down the tie strap from the roof onto the console and it really has to be pooring for that to happen. The roof locks perfectly down as per orginal soft top.

All three pieces are black in color and the have only been on my car about 8 times. Excellent condition. As new. Got lots of looks and as I only had a hard top gave me some options. Takes about 15 mins to put everthing on. Selling as car got traded.

Sell all pieces for $500 if anyone interested.
cheers Adam

jeepilot
29-05-2006, 06:26 PM
If you can take a pic it would be good...as im VERY VERY KEEN and as i see it 1st in ...best dressed. which is me :)
Or if a still have a 4wd i can swap for stuff as i work a 4wd store

Adam71
29-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Hi Jeepilot

I dont actually have any photos with it on and I just traded car in. Can send you photos with it off. It is A1 condition. No tears or even signs of wear. It is original with jeep tags sewn in and I will fit hard or soft doors. I will include the plastic door frames that allow this to attach to hard top. Whole set up could even be worth more than $1500 as I was sponsored by Jeep when I purchased.

Traded in on Crossfire so unfortunately dont need any four wheel drive stuff. Happy if you want to come check it out. If you want you can check my feedback on ebay to see the sort of seller I am 100% positive. user = adamt4823 so you can believe me when I say excellent condition. You can see on the chrysler jeep website samples. Email me directly at adam.tharle@epicbeach.com and I will send you photos.

cheers