PDA

View Full Version : jeepin couple lookin for other tasse jeepers

jeepnjules
10-02-2007, 03:31 PM
any other tassie jeepers out there , we are interested in doing sum offroading :?:

tassiecj6
12-02-2007, 07:13 PM
pm sent give me a call

Jonesy
14-02-2007, 04:01 AM
G'day, where in tassie are you?

tassiecj6
14-02-2007, 11:29 AM
g'day Jonsey.
They are in the best part !!!!! UP NORTH LOL!!

jeepnjules
15-02-2007, 04:40 AM
hey jonsey or jonesy , m8 we are launceston, and reading yur posts i think u are hobart
anyway good to hear from another jeeper, ur jeep pic looks good, ours is a 2002 tj with 2inch ome lift and 1 inch spacer lift, sye , 31 muds and 4.11 ratios and now a sick bank balance , we are new to the jeep thing , but had modified nissans and toyotas b4 anyway hope we can catch up soon

Jonesy
15-02-2007, 05:20 PM
No worries, no doubt will catch u round some where

tassiecj6
17-02-2007, 06:45 AM
unable to make west coast but i am setting up a small group of friends to do the Pyengana jeep track soon I will give you a call and arrange a meet
Brian

jeepnjules
18-02-2007, 02:34 PM
hey sorry to hear brian , anyway let us know about yur trip when u get it organized and hopefully we will be available

Implode
23-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Good to see there are some Jeepers kicking about in Tas! I'm a Tasmanian working in WA at the moment, but im heading back home in the next couple of months. I have an 05 TJ Golden Eagle, OME lift, ARB front bar + IPF spotties. I need to put some good rubber on for the trip east and I'm off! Still running OE tyres, will put on some 31's, Goodyear MTR or maybe some Cooper STT's or ST's. Cant wait for the road trip! :)

tassiecj6
28-02-2007, 06:04 PM
call when you return ,we will organise a meetup
Brian

Lena and Dave Kelly
14-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi guys this is Lena and Dave from Seven Mile Beach Hobart,would love to get together and maybe join a club or meet other jeepers we have a 2000 tj soft top with 35s hope to hear from you soon

tassiecj6
14-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Hi guys this is Lena and Dave from Seven Mile Beach Hobart,would love to get together and maybe join a club or meet other jeepers we have a 2000 tj soft top with 35s hope to hear from you soon
Hi Lena and Dave .
We are a group of jeeper called 'TASSIE JEEP OWNERS" based in Launceston and are about to set up a registered club for all of Tassie .
we currently have around 15-20 active members and have been doing monthly trips ,the last being Nov 3-5th on the west coast .
acaheck out our website http://www.geocities.com/tassiejeepowners/1 (about to be updated ) and send us an e-mail via the link and we will send you a copy of our newsletter ,
In the new year we are going to setup a meet and greet bbq at either Ross or there abouts so as we can all get together and get this club thing happening .
Cheers
Brian and Brett TJO

TassieXJ
14-11-2007, 07:40 PM

Its good to see some more jeepers from the better half of the state.:mrgreen:

Jonesy
15-11-2007, 04:22 AM
welcome, good to see some more people down our end

Superduki
23-12-2007, 08:12 PM
G'day my names Simon,

From Hobart,
97 TJ
2.5 inch lift, Slip Yoke Eliminator,
33 Claws, about to be swapped to simexs, had simex on my last two cars, made all the difference!
4.11 gears with detroit back end
extra cool booty fab hand throttle,

Thats about it, Well there is enough numbers on here now, we should do a good trip somewhere, jeep related?

Cheers Superduki.

TassieXJ
23-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Good to see some more Tasmania's jeepers.

Superduki
23-12-2007, 08:19 PM
yeah it is!

TassieTJ
28-12-2007, 08:17 PM
"In the new year we are going to setup a meet and greet bbq at either Ross or there abouts so as we can all get together and get this club thing happening .
Cheers
Brian and Brett TJO"

will this happen, or..........

starting to sound like we'd have the jeep club from the southern end of tassie now !!

superduki, short for ducati?

TassieXJ
28-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Sounds good to me, hopefully lm not on call

jeepnjules
29-12-2007, 05:39 AM
"In the new year we are going to setup a meet and greet bbq at either Ross or there abouts so as we can all get together and get this club thing happening .
Cheers
Brian and Brett TJO"

will this happen, or..........

starting to sound like we'd have the jeep club from the southern end of tassie now !!

superduki, short for ducati?

mmm starting to sound that way....but hey how exciting would that be wheelin around the domain:rolleyes: .. "nuthin like the tracks north:p "

tassiecj6
29-12-2007, 08:41 AM
mmm starting to sound that way....but hey how exciting would that be wheelin around the domain:rolleyes: .. "nuthin like the tracks north:p "
sounds good ! you can organise the southern end ,we set up the north .
then have meetups either end and host trips .
I for 1 want to do The Sawback Range/Adamsfield track again and Pelvarata Falls etc etc
Heaps of tracks up here we can show you guys .
Lets talk at a Midlands meetup as i spoke about ,but i will only set it up if enough interest is shown !!!
please voice your interest here !(and suggest some viable dates)
Cheers

TassieXJ
29-12-2007, 06:43 PM
We will be there for the meetup as long as lm not on call. Wont know untill start of months.

TassieTJ
19-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Hi Lena and Dave .
We are a group of jeeper called 'TASSIE JEEP OWNERS" based in Launceston and are about to set up a registered club for all of Tassie .
we currently have around 15-20 active members and have been doing monthly trips ,the last being Nov 3-5th on the west coast .
acaheck out our website http://www.geocities.com/tassiejeepowners/1 (about to be updated ) and send us an e-mail via the link and we will send you a copy of our newsletter ,
In the new year we are going to setup a meet and greet bbq at either Ross or there abouts so as we can all get together and get this club thing happening .
Cheers
Brian and Brett TJO

what ever happened to the news letter ?

tassiecj6
19-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Dunno !!!!!

smiffgirls
19-12-2011, 04:15 PM
its still being written at the moment,
you know how slow we are down here.
Rather wheel than write....:p:p:p:p

london
06-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Hi Ya!

Any one doing anything in the next few months? any trips around the state?

Would be interested in tagging along. Also are there any meets in Hobart or surrounding area?

Thanks.