Brand New CJ7/CJ8 SlickRock Spring Hangers [Archive] - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

PDA

View Full Version : Brand New CJ7/CJ8 SlickRock Spring Hangers

rocket
04-03-2007, 10:01 AM
ITEM: 1 complete set of JKS SlickRock Spring Hangers
TO SUIT: OE CJ7 CJ8
CONDITION: Brand New in Box
REASON FOR SELLING: I ordered the wrong ones from the US (Doh)
PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: Currie charged me $381.44 (with shipping), I'll let them go for $300.

Here is the website and blurb.

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SLICKROCK&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Leaf_Spring

"Upgrade your Jeep® with a set of JKS Slickrock Spring Hangers and avoid the expensive and potentially irreversible chassis damage that often occurs when the original parts let go.
Our Slickrock Spring Hangers are formed from 4130 chrome-moly steel using an investment casting process, and then heat treated for unsurpassed quality and strength. A durable powdercoat finish provides long-lasting protection as well as a show or restoration-quality appearance.
For CJ owners looking to improve comfort and performance, JKS offers Slickrock Spring Hangers specifically designed to accommodate the wider leaf springs used on later YJ model Wranglers. "

frankcj7
07-03-2007, 11:40 PM
are they for standard 2"cj springs or wider 2.5" yj??

rocket
08-03-2007, 06:59 AM
Frank they are OE style CJ7 and CJ8. Which means they suit CJ style springs not YJ.

Rod

rocket
01-04-2007, 12:00 AM
..........btt