TJ Wrangler front and rear locked diffs [Archive] - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

PDA

View Full Version : TJ Wrangler front and rear locked diffs

Shane
27-03-2007, 10:05 AM
These will be available if i can get them both sold and the replacement diffs that i have lined up havent sold.

ITEM: Front dana 30 jeep TJ wrangler diff with ARB airlocker, complete disc to disc
TO SUIT: Jeep TJ wrangler
CONDITION: Fair, locker works perfect, currently under the Jeep and can be tested but it has some crown wheel damage. Drives fine on the street but the mechanic noticed during a service that it was missing a tooth off the 4.56 crown wheel. Would best suit being put into your existing housing with new cw&p and have some spare axles, brakes, hubs etc. Will include airlines, fittings and switch.
REASON FOR SELLING: Need money
PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $850 ono

ITEM: Rear dana 44 jeep wrangler TJ diff with ARB airlocker, 4.56 diff gears, rockcrusher diff hat, u-bolt conversion, North degree mobility shock mounts, complete including brakes
TO SUIT: Jeep TJ wrangler
CONDITION: Good, locker works perfect, currently under the Jeep and can be tested. Would bolt straight under your wrangler and be ready to use. Will include airlines, fittings and switch. Will throw in compressor if someone buys both.
REASON FOR SELLING: Need money
PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $1800 ono

starter
28-03-2007, 10:42 AM
i'm interested in the front one

itchy
29-03-2007, 06:27 PM
shane gave your no: to a mate of mine whos interested in both

BLU-125
29-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Shane, I have the CW & P that I bought from you previously, if a buyer wants it. I went with a different ratio.

Shane
02-04-2007, 10:46 AM
If anyone is interested make an offer, i am negotiable on the price.

lovemewrangler
19-08-2007, 10:58 AM
are they both still up for sale?

Shane
20-08-2007, 06:46 AM
are they both still up for sale?

Nope. I fixed the front diff and have sold the wrangler.