125 Litre XJ long range fuel tank [Archive] - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

PDA

View Full Version : 125 Litre XJ long range fuel tank

xjrob
19-05-2007, 11:24 AM
ITEM:125LT long range fuel tank
TO SUIT: Any XJ pre plastic tank
CONDITION:Excellent (new never been fitted)
REASON FOR SELLING: My XJ is 2000 Mod with plastic tank does not fit
PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $300+ ono

This is one of the long range tanks from 4WD systems in Adelaide, it is the same tank as detailed fitting instructions on GOJEEP site. The guy i bought if from never fitted it, I brought it only to find out that the late model XJ's with the plastic fuel tank has different fittings. So anyone with an earlier model I believe all pre 8/97 with steel tank.

New price from $689 + freight ex-Adelaide

pm me or phone of 0419 664499

lawnman
19-05-2007, 01:25 PM
would you be willing to freight it to wa ?

xjrob
19-05-2007, 05:25 PM
I would be prepared to get a quote on freight and possibly share in some of the costs.

lawnman
19-05-2007, 07:43 PM
ok Im happy to pay the freight just wanted to make sure you dont mind droping to a freight depot.

xjrob
20-05-2007, 07:24 AM
Lawnman, no problem dropping the tank to your preferred transporter.

Have also had interest from member in Rockhampton so i have sent a pm to each of you.

This is not an auction so the first person to commit will own the tank, i will deliver the tank to any transport company in Brisbane.

junglejuice
20-05-2007, 12:27 PM
What suburb are you in as I would be interested in having a look at it?
Do we know how much further down it hangs past the standard tank?
Cheers, Junglejuice....

maqwet
20-05-2007, 10:01 PM
howmuch is shipping to melb? 3175

xjrob
21-05-2007, 01:31 PM
I am in Ferny Hills (North West)

If you look at GoJeep's site "www.go.jeep-xj.info" he has pics of the install.

I don't have any idea of shipping costs, i will take it to which ever transport company is required, however, at present Phil from Rockhampton has said he will take it, and whilst i won't remove it from sale until this is certain, i have given my word that he now has first dibs. I am in New Zealand on business until Wednesday, on my return i will be discussing with Phil what his intentions are. At which stage i will either let everyone know it is still available or will let them know it is taken.