PDA

View Full Version : Am I Alone??

JKohn
11-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Sitting here reading all the threads on this and another forum, looking at other people's new JK Jeep's and getting jealous, wondering of all the things I can do to it, hearing of others who are taking delivery in only six weeks when I have been waiting 164 days since ordering!!!!!

Am I the only sucker in this boat??

drewinmanx
11-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Did you order anything unusual, such as 1/2 doors? Your deal WILL know if its been built yet, if it hasn't then god knows! If it has ya dealer can track exactly where it is and it shouldnt take any where near that long!!!

Hope you get it soon
Cheers Drew

charles
11-06-2007, 11:08 PM
I know how you feel - well almost - I have just crossed the 100+ day mark. My dealer tells me it is because I choose tan interior, have any arrived here yet with that?

Sonik
12-06-2007, 07:53 AM
TJJohn - what have you ordered?? And where did you order from??

JKohn
12-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Ordered a Silver Rubicon Unlimited, full doors (which are standard anyway), with dual top.

OK so I did order Dec 27th which is very early but....

Just spoke with the dealer (Adelaide's only 5 Star dealer) and they 'estimate' June 20th...we'll see!!

silver_jk
12-06-2007, 10:08 AM
ours were ordered in march still waiting on ours got told 6-10 weeks now 12+ weeks and all they say is its on a boat they think and there not sure untill they actually GET to the dealership

drewinmanx
12-06-2007, 01:03 PM
I ordered a red unlimited CRD auto. Pickup on thurs. Its bull###t dealers have access to what boat, when it will arrives and when it left!!! My dealer Adrian Brian Jeep (Adelaide) told me one was avail on a ship that was bout to leave the states sent me a print out with VIN when it left when it was due to arrive and order no. It arrived pretty much to the day they said (6weeks) and were very helpfull.Pick her up Thurs woo hoo!!!!!

Sonik
12-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Ordered a Silver Rubicon Unlimited, full doors (which are standard anyway), with dual top.

OK so I did order Dec 27th which is very early but....

Just spoke with the dealer (Adelaide's only 5 Star dealer) and they 'estimate' June 20th...we'll see!!

So, are you going to change your user name to "JKJohn" on the 21st?

PatriotBlue29
12-06-2007, 08:00 PM
2 Door, Auto, Steel Blue, Rennegade Pack... ordered early March and dealer has no idea when it's coming. - Apparently Steel Blue are ultra rare, which I believe as I'm yet to see any about as yet....
I'd like it before the 08's come out...

tae.h
13-06-2007, 12:54 AM
2 Door, Auto, Steel Blue, Rennegade Pack... ordered early March and dealer has no idea when it's coming. - Apparently Steel Blue are ultra rare, which I believe as I'm yet to see any about as yet....
I'd like it before the 08's come out...

I went to a dealer at chatswood in NSW and they had one in their garage, waiting for a buyer. He showed me one to sell it straight away but I preferred black so it might be still sleeping in their garage.

Just give them a call and ask for it. It is exactly the same one you are looking for.

PhilCJ10
13-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi there!
Well i went to one of the Brisbane dealers in late March and ordered a Black auto unlimited renagade. Which was the 1st available due about now. Did not realy want a black one as my TJ is balck and I wanted a change and where I live it trealy gets dirty and shows up marks way too easy.
Next thing I knew a few weeks later they offered me a red one that was a cancelled order for imediate delivery. So I should have my bum in its seat by the end of this week. WOO HOO!

Phil...

Fat Chili
14-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Here's a 'Blast From The Past' for ya Phil.... :mrgreen:

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42317

silver_jk
14-06-2007, 06:45 AM
hehe gold good work chilli

JKohn
14-06-2007, 02:59 PM
So, are you going to change your user name to "JKJohn" on the 21st?

I was thinking just JKohn :)

BUT...today is the 14th and no confirmation yet from the dealer :(

drewinmanx
15-06-2007, 01:07 AM
hey sorry to rub it in BUT I PICKED MY JK UP TODAY AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you may wanna chat to ya dealer i got told half of the last shipment never got put on the ship and it may not make it till november with the next order.

Sonik
15-06-2007, 01:23 PM
I was thinking just JKohn :)

BUT...today is the 14th and no confirmation yet from the dealer :(

I'll sell you a Black RUBI with zero K's on the clock for $60 grand.... in stock ;)

marno
15-06-2007, 05:27 PM
... Hi all, I'm a newbie. Just contacted my dealer and it is true, some JK's have been held up. Mine however, was not, and it's ETA here in Perth is 11th July !!!
Its a Silver 4 door unlimited Sport, with Renegade pack. Can hardly wait!!! :p

silver_jk
15-06-2007, 06:24 PM
ours are due the 12th ish july too 6 week strike by the warfs over in the states caused this :evil:

JKohn
15-06-2007, 07:58 PM
I'll sell you a Black RUBI with zero K's on the clock for $60 grand.... in stock ;)

Thanks!!! But No Thanks!!!!!

If mine was one of the ones left behind - I'm buying a Defender!!

PhilCJ10
15-06-2007, 09:10 PM
good one Fat chillie! you have too much free time!

Well still waiting on my JK some time THIS week I hope...

Phil...

Matt&Leisa
15-06-2007, 09:16 PM
We have been waiting since May. We saw a con note from the dealer saying it would be her at the end of this month... We ordered a unlimited renegade pack with turbo diesel manual in 4door, Black:D

We will be very p*&^%d if it was also ours that missed the boat as we are all booked(holidays)for a trip up the cape in early november. If its not happening we will have to buy a new Navara dual cab:(

Matt & Leisa

BlackJKRenegade
16-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Hi all, I'm new to the whole Jeep thing. I put my order through at a brisbane dealership in the first week of april. Back then i was told i couldn't get my jeep until mid june. And since then i have heard nothing from the dealership to say that my jeep won'r be here in the next week or two.

However now that i heard some cars missed the boat i am getting a little worried. Is there any way of telling which ones missed the boat. Could it be the cars ordered from a single dealership or would it just be random cars? Also has anyone from brissy heard if their jeep is definately on a boat due very soon?
Maybe i should just casll my dealer on monday.

drewinmanx
16-06-2007, 03:11 AM
sounds like a random thing my dealer (adelaide) said he only got half of his order, thankfully it was not the half mine was in!!!! Gotta say i know it sux but its worth the wait!!

Chad_TJ
16-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Hey Black JK, we ordered ours the first week in april to on the sunshine coast, its a silver unlimited manuel petrol renegade. In april we were told around the end of may start of june. But that came around and went then we were told mid june ( which it is now) and the boat arrived in brisbane on wednesday apprently and ours was on it! so we will have it mid next week :D haha very happy about that so i would be guessin this is the boat yours was due to be on so if it didnt make that boat i think u might be in for a wait... maybe ring around the dealers looking for cancelled orders from this shipment there is bound to be a few.