PDA

View Full Version : Wooders - Great 1st Purchase....

DizzyDi
26-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Bought some diff covers from Wooders. Great service & advice, excellent price (and that's saying something from me), things were going great guns.

Waited 2/3 days, nothing arrived, gave Dave a buzz enquiring as to their whereabouts, instantly tracked online whilst I was on the phone & another set despatched within the hour due to a hiccup with the Courier company who for some weird reason were returning them to him. My replacement set arrived the next morning but God only knows where his original set are ;)

Sigh, if only everything was that easy in eBay and regular Jeep Land!

ShadoZJ
26-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Most of us are in love with him too

DizzyDi
26-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Ye Gads Shado, I wouldn't go that far!!!!

Eeewww, I'm now having a flashback of the not so illustrious Anna Bligh stating on National Radio she'd like to give Kev Baby lots of tongue. Sorry Wooders, you're safe :p

NT-Boy
27-03-2009, 08:36 AM
Bought some diff covers from Wooders. Great service & advice, excellent price (and that's saying something from me), things were going great guns.

Waited 2/3 days, nothing arrived, gave Dave a buzz enquiring as to their whereabouts, instantly tracked online whilst I was on the phone & another set despatched within the hour due to a hiccup with the Courier company who for some weird reason were returning them to him. My replacement set arrived the next morning but God only knows where his original set are ;)

Sigh, if only everything was that easy in eBay and regular Jeep Land!

i think i was there at wooders on weds when you rang dave, i too was getting my 1st purchase, 2 solid diff covers, very good price! if your out there dave, you do a great job :)

Simsy85
27-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Ye Gads Shado, I wouldn't go that far!!!!

Eeewww, I'm now having a flashback of the not so illustrious Anna Bligh stating on National Radio she'd like to give Kev Baby lots of tongue. Sorry Wooders, you're safe :p

Better than kissing your mate Johhny Howard

DizzyDi
27-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Snap NT-Boy, they're an impressive bit of gear aren't they.

Jees I hope my firing multiple dumb-ass questions at him didn't hold you up too long! No question too dumb or too hard and, for me, that's a really important part of the service.

Squall
11-10-2009, 08:21 PM
I thought I was the only one who asked Dave dumb questions, that man must have the patience of a god to put up with mine sometimes

mika
11-10-2009, 08:48 PM
great service from the wooders guys, my first order i rung him at 5.00pm and got the stuff the next morning in outer eastern Vic. Very helpful too.

Jeeptheone
21-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Always a great experieince when buying at Wooders Garage. Every purchase has been positive.

JTO

Jeeptheone
21-01-2010, 01:19 PM
for a price I can be anyone you want me to be;)

JTO