PDA

View Full Version : Off Road Cartel-are they good to deal with?

JEEPCHIK
29-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Ok, so as I have said above is Off Road Cartel good to deal with??The reason why I ask is my partner (who works for TJM,Cairns) has been trying to do business with them.Initially they were all go, but now they won't even answer his emails.He wants to sell the shirts in the shop up here which [U]will[U] sell like hotcakes.

Any info would be great, I too want to get some of their stuff for myself but not if they are gonna be like this:(

flexytj
29-04-2010, 10:03 PM
why not just pm digsy from here he is the offroad cartel man

kitrino_tj
29-04-2010, 10:11 PM
digsy is the man, good bloke

JEEPCHIK
30-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Will do.Thanks guys couldn't remember who it was on here

stroked
11-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Ok, so as I have said above is Off Road Cartel good to deal with??The reason why I ask is my partner (who works for TJM,Cairns) has been trying to do business with them.Initially they were all go, but now they won't even answer his emails.He wants to sell the shirts in the shop up here which [U]will[U] sell like hotcakes.

Any info would be great, I too want to get some of their stuff for myself but not if they are gonna be like this:(

yeah digsy is a good bloke, send him a PM and just see what the go is. i know he works ALOT so might be the problem.

i might give him a buzz tomorrow and get him to come on or something.

xjsteve
11-05-2010, 11:09 PM
just talked to jishwa, he is in the know with digsy, and says that they havent been on the site for a while but will endevour to sus out the problem and get intouch with you about your query....

digsy
12-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Hey Jeepchic

Just a quick note to let you know that every thing is going fine and the TJM north string of stores in

Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Mt Isa and Darwin will now be stocking the huge range of lifestyle accessories from Offroad Cartel.

This was a big next step for us as this is the first distributor that we have worked with and we wanted to make sure that

Offroad Cartel was in a position to meet their needs. Luckily our Supply network is Bang on and we were able to make contact the team from TJM north about them stocking the Cartel range.

Unfortunately this all takes some time but it is all under control.

So now if you’re local to any of the Northern TJM stores you no longer need to jump on the online store, you can go in and check out all the shirts, caps and accessories on offer!

Also thanks Flexy, Kit and Nick.

We are working hard to bring a dedicated off road, high quality, Australian brand to the market.

It’s you guys that keep us excited…….

We will have to come and wheel with the ******** soon!

Thanks

Danny

itchy
12-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Digsy for P.M!

JEEPCHIK
13-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Cheers Digsy.You will be getting a pretty big order real soon from TJM.And we are already getting word out around Cairns about your stuff, so I'd keep the conveyor belt of shirts pumping:D

I fully understand that you guys are busy with life and other work commitments and wasn't trying to stir-sh!t.Was just helping my partner out coz he isn't a jeeper and he doesn't understand;)

Can't wait to see those shirts:D:cool: