Vehicle Name Goldilocks - I did not give it this name, but it h
Year 2003
Make Jeep
Model TJ
Color Inca Gold
Packages SPORT
before the skin grafting....
many years ago when I had friends
History Bought Brand New in 2003, started out with a 2 inch lift on 31s... about a yer later it was 4 inch with 1 inch body and 33's with front and rear lockers with 4:56 gearing. J bits rear swing away tyre carrier warn front bar T max winch and other stuff I cant remember..
Still 4 inch Suspension lift with 1 inch body..Now has a hard top and Ive grafted ford XB GT bonnet into it for a cool look.. at east I think so.. currently swapping out with a heap of 2004 donor parts.
Exterior
Bushwankers
Jbitz rear tyre carrier
SMitty Built front bar
Overhead light bar with old school lights
XB Falcon GT bonnet grafted into the TJ bonnet.
MT Classic II rims
Hard top
Bowless Soft Top
Camo Duster
Custom JEEP Flag Windjammer
Custom rear tailgate storage bag
Safari Top
Safari Doors
Fiberglass half door sliders
Fabric Half Door Uppers with Sliders
Stock Fabric Half door uppers
Full Doors
Rear Tailgate External Storage rack
Internal Rear Storage Rack
probably more stuff but I cant remember.. Ive been gathering shit since 2003 basically.

Interior
Canvas Seat Covers
Rhino lined Tub
Stereo upgrade with Polk plates MTX 6.5 splits x 4 and an alpine 12inch sub..
I am in the process of swapping out the old wiring harness and replacing with a 2004 harness with additions such as Hardtop stock wiring, factory cruise control with steering wheel controllers.

Differentials
4:56 with ARB front and rear lockers

Under the Hood
The engine it came with.
and a bored out throttle body because thats what you did back then..

Suspension
bastard mix of crown automotive ad superpro bushings.

Wheels and Tires
currently running maxxis 33x 12.5x 15
also have a set of 5 steelies which Ill eventually put some skin on.. if I ever start wheeling on a semi regular basis.