AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sticky's - New members please stop by (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   ROLL CALL!! (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43906)

Nick93 10-01-2014 07:11 AM

G'day all,

I am a new member on this forum and the reason I joined was to get some advice on a 2008 JK Wrangler Rubicon.

A friend suggested to join this forum as the information provided would be very useful, especially for a first time buyer of a jeep.

nickmg66 19-01-2014 06:15 AM

Hi,

Just recently bought my first jeep a 99 TJ Wrangler and thought this would be a good place for info.

Big_Daz 30-01-2014 08:13 AM

Hi All,

Name is Darren and I am from Queensland. Dont currently own a Jeep (been stuck with a Commodore Fleet car for the last few years) but I am in the market for a 2014 Grand Cherokee Diesel to replace the Fiance's CR-V...

mattlee 13-02-2014 06:55 AM

Roll call!!

Hi ppl,

I bought a jeep :p, well bought it a while ago an 05TJ.
Pretty stock apart from a 2" lift, 33's, a bit of armour and some spotties.
Love the beast but we have an on again off again relationship. Currently we are off again - that is I'm pissed off and the jeeps off the road but I will bitch about that in the appropriate forum.
So anyway G'day fellow jeepers, I'm in in wanneroo, wa and always keen to try new tracks or revisit old ones.

So keep on jeeping on and I see u out there,

Cheers,

Matt

sladey 14-02-2014 07:47 PM

welcome all!

Edzie 14-02-2014 08:43 PM

G'day folks, my name is Wayne but everyone calls me Edzie.

Have wanted a fourby for quite a while now and I baught my 97 XJ Cherokee about four weeks ago. Certainly was a diamond in the rough when I found it...or should I call it an opal in the raw as it is an ex-Lightning Ridge car!
I've spent the last month cleaning it up and adjusting what needed adjusting (thanks to many, many tips from this forum!) and over this time it has really grown on me! Love my Cherokee!
Next on the list, 2" lift and some bar work a-la Gojeep! Awesome site for inspiration!
Future plans - camping and touring. Can't wait!

Narkee 17-02-2014 09:56 AM

Hi all,

Just joined up to these forums.

My wife and I just bought a brand new Wrangler Rubicon. Extremely excited but have to wait 4-6 months for it to be manufactured.

We live in WA and love camping.

Look forward to reading the threads and hopefully contributing at some point.