AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rock Crawling (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   I just bought a piece of Rockcrawling history: The buggy called Tiny... (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73378)

bilt4mud 11-12-2007 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM JEEP (Post 807926)
yeah i have got desert specialties full floater kit with 35 spline 300m axles time will tell to see if they are going to break.when do you expect delivery?

I'm actually leaving it in San Fransisco for a few months as I wanna go to the States to wheel some of the local trails. Then once I have done that I'll ship it across to Bali. Where it's gonna meet some nice sharp volcanic rocks.

I probably won't enter it in rock crawl comps yet, because it just won't be fair to the others. Buggy tech is many years behind in Indo, but I'm going to soon change that.

b4m

Gojeep 11-12-2007 04:19 PM

One way to bring the competition level up is to enter it and win everything for a while. :) Then see how fast they build their own. ;)

MR EXTREME JEEP 11-12-2007 04:57 PM

That would be a nice problem to have. "I wont compete it cause it will stomp over the competition". :lol: Just do it bfm. Dont run it hard. Just cruuuuuuuuuze.:mrgreen:

GM JEEP 11-12-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR EXTREME JEEP (Post 807962)
That would be a nice problem to have. "I wont compete it cause it will stomp over the competition". :lol: Just do it bfm. Dont run it hard. Just cruuuuuuuuuze.:mrgreen:

no i say run it hard

bilt4mud 11-12-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM JEEP (Post 808022)
no i say run it hard

I got a slight problem with my right leg (so say the other competitors), it's heavier than the left and loves to hammer down!

Looking back at this year, the amount of breakage, fixing, learning, rolling 3 times (CJ, XJ then my ZJ). I do need to slow it down a bit.

But hell, what's the point of having 300m shafts and going slow? :D

I think this buggy needs getting use to first, just like any vehicle.

b4m

Donza 12-12-2007 07:36 AM

yep you've provide some good entertainment and pics big fella!

bilt4mud 12-12-2007 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donza (Post 808109)
yep you've provide some good entertainment and pics big fella!

Hey Donza, how's things? My ZJ is still at the panel beaters, and still untouched. I can't believe the amount of cars that are at the panel beaters.

We should all catch up for drinks one afternoon.

I'll post it up.

Cheers

Widodo