AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tasmanian Jeep Owners Club (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   BBQ Sunday 29th Jan (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112031)

tassiecj6 17-01-2012 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumby (Post 1253795)
Everything is still good to go Brian? I have me, my brother (who you have met on the Scottsdale tin mine run), his father in Law (from Denmark on holidays), and my sisters husband all on board for the bbq... haha.. going to be fun...

Cheers
Chumby

yes Chumby ,all good .
you gunna have enough room in the jeep for food ?? :p:p

TassieXJ 17-01-2012 05:13 AM

We will be coming up. Coming from coles bay (does anyone know the fast way from here). Wont have the jeep

TassieTJ 17-01-2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TassieXJ (Post 1253837)
We will be coming up. Coming from coles bay (does anyone know the fast way from here). Wont have the jeep

Helicopter or Penguin <O:p

Tassie Jeeper 28-01-2012 09:36 PM

see all u guys tommorrow r we doin a small wheelin trip at all or just some grub, beer and catch up?

lookin forward to meetin the rest of u guys;)

tassiecj6 29-01-2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassie Jeeper (Post 1257541)
see all u guys tommorrow r we doin a small wheelin trip at all or just some grub, beer and catch up?

lookin forward to meetin the rest of u guys;)

will be having a BBQ,talk about how we are going to organise/set up the group,hopefully we can set up a couple of months trips for the year in advance
and I have a trip planned for the afternoon ,!!
A couple of beers with lunch will be ok ,but it is not a booze cruise please .:cool::cool:
Remember the .05 rule !!:hump::hump:

TassieTJ 29-01-2012 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tassiecj6 (Post 1257569)
will be having a BBQ,talk about how we are going to organise/set up the group,hopefully we can set up a couple of months trips for the year in advance
A couple of beers with lunch will be ok ,but it is not a booze cruise please .:cool::cool:

Nice Idea about the trip planning Brian, pity I cant make it today. should be a good day

Like the .05 comment too spoken like a true Poppy ;);););)

Tassie Jeeper 29-01-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tassiecj6 (Post 1257569)

cheers brian no beer for me anyway (bloody provisional) was just trying to determine your intentions for the day ;)