AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   XH Commander and WH Grand Cherokee (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   WH Grand owners post your pic's. (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140215)

Jeeptheone 07-11-2007 12:06 PM

Will have some good shots from this coming Sunday of both a CRD and a 5.7!

JTO

silver_jk 07-11-2007 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeptheone (Post 794286)
bikemat,

That does sound like a good idea and I need to get it dirty again. I am still waiting on Jeep to replace the other 02 sensors and all should be good. As you can see the Grand is way too shiny!!

JTO

mall crawler **) **)

Marlin 07-12-2007 12:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Kimamigo.... where'd you get the aftermarket headers from? I'd love some too :)
I've already done a cat back dual 2.5 system but headers too would be well wicked!

kimamigo 10-12-2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlin (Post 806775)
Kimamigo.... where'd you get the aftermarket headers from? I'd love some too :)
I've already done a cat back dual 2.5 system but headers too would be well wicked!

heya Marlin......I am having a set made for me ........I have tried all over the place to find a bolt-on set with no success......the 6.1 SRT GC headers will bolt on .....SRT heads use a shaped exhaust port and they ain't tuned-length pipes so I've ordered some custom made......looking at getting some exhaust lagging shaped to cover as well, then I'll just custom make the rest of the exhaust from the collectors back.....will take lotsa pics when they arrive and thru the fitting.....really like the look of your car and it's twin system.....

Marlin 11-12-2007 07:29 AM

Ahh righto, thanks for getting back to me. Who's doing them for you? Are they the kind of shop to make up a jig to re-do them in the future, or just a one-off set? I'll be really interested in any improvements you find.
Thanks for your comments on mine, I've got these tips sitting in my garage if you want/like them, they're pretty close to the Startech ones. I've just changed to four round ones instead. Here's a link with pics...
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...ad.php?t=69229
Cheers, Ben

cherren 11-12-2007 10:56 AM

New 07 Grand Cherokee Laredo Anniversary Model

4 Attachment(s)
3.0-Litre CRD V6 Engine
Quadra-Drive II active full-time 4WD
Remote Central Locking and alarm system
ABS, ESP & Traction Control
Front & Side Air-Bags
180watt Alternator
Tyre-Pressure Monitoring System
Factory Sun Roof
Factory Fog Lights
Skid plates
Roof Cross Rail
Deep-tinted rear and quarter windows
6 disc CD/MP3 player. Boston Acoustics Premium Sound System, 6 speakers, 2 instrument panel-mounted mid-range/tweeter hybrid speakers, 2 front-door woofers, 2 rear-door full-range speakers and
276-watt amplifier with Digital Signal Processing

Mod's & add on
Jeep Alum. Nudge Bar,
OEM Towbar
17”x10.5” Cooper Discover S/T Tyres
GME Electrophone TX3400 UHF CB Transmitter
Nite Stalker 100w Driving Lights
Bonnet Protector & headlight Protectors
Front Moulded Splash Guards
Beach Flag pole mount
OEM Wheel Locks
Slush Mats, Front and Rear
Jeep Front Black Neoprene Seat Covers
GPS system
Work Shop Manual
Factory Rock rail
K&N Filter
Alum Fuel Filler Door
Rear camera caravan & distance parking sensors
S.S door entry guards
Envelope Cargo Net
Pedal Kit from SRT
Slimline Weathershields
Rear Cargo Protection Mat

Coming mods & wish list
AJOR stickers
Rear Black Neoprene Seat Covers
Rear air dust deflector

AJOR Group buy CRD chip
S.S Tail Light Guards
Front bra Cover
REAR Door Sill Protectors
Front Seat Heaters

roscoea26 11-12-2007 02:41 PM

cherren the first mod i would do in your wish list is get a K&N Filter and get rid of that monster back pressure muffler and put a straight thru on her, a chip without chipin it!!