AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   WK WK2 Grand Cherokee (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=284)
-   -   DPF Delete pics and dyno results! (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147846)

GMEMUD 24-03-2017 07:18 AM

Been reading this thread with interest, just wondering how the extra torque and power affects the different 4wd modes, mud, snow, sand etc in low range? I believe the 'puter controls the torque differently in different settings.

timsarg 24-03-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCDingo (Post 1607025)
Can the Perth guys chime in with who they are getting to tune their cars if they know and are happy to say? Happy if you want to PM me but I am going to pop into my mates soon to double check he can remap the WK2 so might be able to get you a better deal. It is a legitimate workshop with years of experience if you are interested.

Cheers Matt for your effort with getting these pipes made. Look forward to seeing the results.

i'll be interested

TRA1LHAWK 24-03-2017 11:13 AM

Yes I am interested as well. Has or can EGR block off be done in the tunes as well?

Trailhawk 24-03-2017 12:10 PM

Our Dealer is StreetQuick Performance in Maddington, he would essentially load in Craig's tune, no guess work. The only down side is he does not have an all wheel drive dyno.

Rob, Craig's car is fitted with Cooper 20" road car tyres. That's the only difference.

GCDingo 24-03-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timsarg (Post 1607084)
i'll be interested

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRA1LHAWK (Post 1607088)
Yes I am interested as well. Has or can EGR block off be done in the tunes as well?

I will try and go see him next week if I get time and talk to him about it. He has a 4 wheel dyno as well. EGR is switched off during the remap if you wish.

jesse270 24-03-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trailhawk (Post 1607091)
Our Dealer is StreetQuick Performance in Maddington, he would essentially load in Craig's tune, no guess work. The only down side is he does not have an all wheel drive dyno.

Rob, Craig's car is fitted with Cooper 20" road car tyres. That's the only difference.

What boost psi are these guys running in there tune? I probably wouldn't want my boost above 26psi, as stock is 18-19 psi on mine.

eskymo 24-03-2017 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trailhawk (Post 1607091)
?...

Thanks mate, good to know! You told me that having the bigger diameter tyres will affect final outcome, but I still wouldn't go back to road tyres, these AT's look and feel too darn good.:D Again, I can only say what a difference the tune has made. My rather conservative better half now eggs me on to drag all and sundry off at the lights... not that I would of course. :p