AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   New South Wales (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Nowra Camping trip (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100751)

Davesjeep 31-10-2010 09:06 AM

Nowra Camping trip

Hey just posting up here that a few of my mates and I are heading down to Nowra For Australia Day will be heading down on the 26th, and coming back on the 30th of January. If anyone is intrested your welcome. BUT you will require the following

-Own camping gear(goes with out saying)
-Own recovery gear
-Lockers(must have)
-Min tyre size 33's
-At least a 2-3'' lift.

Can arrange a meeting place closer to the time.

Judd 31-10-2010 09:45 AM

where are you guys from?? i may come down and camp and have a few beverages with you guys.

Where bouts are you stayin?

Davesjeep 31-10-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judd (Post 1137853)
where are you guys from?? i may come down and camp and have a few beverages with you guys.

Where bouts are you stayin?

Sydeny..

Its near the dam, not sure what its called

Judd 31-10-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davesjeep (Post 1137896)
Sydeny..

Its near the dam, not sure what its called

sweet as, well keep me posted, im keen and im sure i can rustle up some mates for a campin/4by weekend.
Have you got much 4x4in planned?

Davesjeep 01-11-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judd (Post 1137949)
sweet as, well keep me posted, im keen and im sure i can rustle up some mates for a campin/4by weekend.
Have you got much 4x4in planned?

Yeah we normally get up early and go for the morning then go back to to dam for swim then go back out... last time we went i had to go back into nowra 2 times for fuel. so if that is also a indication

Judd 02-11-2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davesjeep (Post 1138210)
Yeah we normally get up early and go for the morning then go back to to dam for swim then go back out... last time we went i had to go back into nowra 2 times for fuel. so if that is also a indication

sweet as, well im keen as :)

Davesjeep 02-11-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pura Vida (Post 1138508)
I was bit confused about this thread at first. Seems that you guys have been posting several times in the last 48 hours about a trip....but I didn't realise that the first post mentions dates at the end of January for Australia day.

Does anyone want to go 4wd in the Nowra area this Friday November 5th? I'm flexible for C or B grade tracks.

Ben

make new thread don't high jack mine