AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sticky's - New members please stop by (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   ROLL CALL!! (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43906)

Trailblazer 01-09-2013 06:32 PM

Trailblazer says G,day

G,day All,
Bought first Jeep about a month ago. 95 XJ Limited Classic.
Live Perth hills near Mundaring.
So far, changed all fluids, belt, fan clutch, thermostat, (had a 71 degree unit fitted in Feb by Natrad.......)and oxy sensor. Changed the rims and tyres.
Next are the front pads, plugs,leads etc and then the saggy rear springs. No plans for huge mods at this stage but who knows. Just trying to get it reliable first.

Thanks to all who have contributed on here. I learnt a lot before I bought and have saved money buying the right bits from the right places.

Jarse 02-09-2013 11:04 AM

Gidday all,

I joined recently to research the MY14 Grand Cherokee. With the help of Numb Thumbs (who I know from another forum) and the info I've found on this forum, I've ordered one with Quadralift and ORA2. Should be arriving around the second week of this month.

Anyone looking for a one-owner 2005 Prado? :D

SweetRebelTee 17-10-2013 06:11 PM

Hiyall
Im Tammi from Drysdale Vic. I just got my 98 TJ, very stock, I cant wait to build her up abit! I also have a 99 WJ, but its abit sick right now and needs some work.
Im from the US, and now live in Australia and Lovin it!! Great forum, with lots of information.
glad to meet yall!

Maygs 22-10-2013 11:16 AM

Hi People,
I have just become a member after purchasing a MY2013 GC Laredo Diesel.
Looking forward to some long caravan trips and experiencing the Jeep thing.
Hopefully if I post something on a forum I do it correctly.

Regards

furkew 22-10-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teetah (Post 1421289)
Hiyall
Im Tammi from Drysdale Vic. I just got my 98 TJ, very stock, I cant wait to build her up abit! I also have a 99 WJ, but its abit sick right now and needs some work.
Im from the US, and now live in Australia and Lovin it!! Great forum, with lots of information.
glad to meet yall!

welcome aboard Tammi.

My son has a 97 TJ, with a few basic mods. They are heaps of fun even as stockers.

its a fair drive from Drysdale, but hopefully Double black offroad is organizing a topless day in early December, so if you fancy meeting a hundred or more jeepers on a fun day out, maybe keep your eyes open,

furkew 22-10-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maygs (Post 1422504)
Hi People,
I have just become a member after purchasing a MY2013 GC Laredo Diesel.
Looking forward to some long caravan trips and experiencing the Jeep thing.
Hopefully if I post something on a forum I do it correctly.

Regards

welcome to the nut house ;)

heaps of tips and info on the GC's so settle in and make yourself at home.

disturbance 24-10-2013 09:14 AM

Hey all,

New forumer from South East Brisbane.

Just picked up a '03 KJ CRD manual for a steal and looking to mod it for much offroad use. Will be talking to Murichson Products shortly about a few things to get the ball rolling!

Keen to go on some of the trips you guys do.

Tucker.