AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sticky's - New members please stop by (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   ROLL CALL!! (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43906)

Jeeps 31-07-2002 01:18 PM

ROLL CALL!!

I'm here too! Sam from Brisbane

2002 TJ Sport Soft Top in Amber Fire

Say it with me, Amber Fire... :cool:

Ando 01-08-2002 01:10 AM

ROLL CALL!!

Hi there. New today. Thought I should register and join in.

I am the 100th person to register!!! Do I get a prize??!!

Rain 02-08-2002 12:26 PM

ROLL CALL!!

Rain here, found my way across the pond from Boulder CO USA. Say howdy anytime!!
See ya laters,
~Rain [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Guts 02-08-2002 09:33 PM

ROLL CALL!!

I`m just like a bad smell, just want go away no matter how hard you try [img]tongue.gif[/img]

For those that have been around the BB`s for a couple of years well then you will know me. For those that haven`t you soon will.

Oh and this one is for Hickey [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]
this is for Jumbo [img]graemlins/madfinger.gif[/img]
and this is for everybody else [img]graemlins/punchface.gif[/img]

Rain 03-08-2002 02:07 PM

ROLL CALL!!

Quote:

Originally posted by billsta:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Guts:
Oh and this one is for Hickey [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i knew you were gay guts, and you drive a lux.. my god...

Rain, do you konw anton from your club? hows his jeep thing going??
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I do not know Anton. Sorry. I have not done any serious participating with MWJT for awhile because they are so far away. But I do support them and do try to go to the shows they have 1 time a year. Its a 13 hour drive for me.
See you on the rocks.
~Rain

KayJay01 15-08-2002 09:21 AM

ROLL CALL!!

I'm here too..... i pedal one of those things you guys think are ugly and useless....a KJ Cherokee.. Sorry folks i just luv my Jeep.. I think its cute... it has what we need, room for 2 adults( Me & the missus),1 fridge(JIM BEAM COOLER) and dog on the back seat. What more does a man need in life. Maybe some rain to make some mud.. Queensland is bloody dry and dusty.

JJagungal 30-09-2002 09:10 AM

ROLL CALL!!

Better late than very late. Jason from Serpentine, West Oz. [img]graemlins/dunno.gif[/img]