AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   AUSJEEP Updates and News (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   New Garage (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139081)

blind-eddie 29-04-2015 11:15 PM

New Garage

Hello, some of you may remember me, I have helped out on site functions in the past.
Today, we have added a new garage for members to show off their Jeep, oh and you can have up to 10 garages.

The new garage links have been added to the navbar and if you look up, to the right of my post you will see "Check out my ride" click it, you will like the concept, not the car. lol Clicking the garage name in that popup will take you to my garage, this applies to any member that uses the new garage.

With this new garage, that link will not show if a member does not have a garage which saves time from clicking dead links.

All we ask is when creating your new garage is to have an image added to the main garage. There will be other features promoted on the front page of the site that will show member garages that will look a whole lot better with an image.

If you like the new garage, decide to use it and are currently using our existing garage, please remove your images from the old one so we may faze it out over time.

If you have any issues with the new garage please post the issue here with screen shots if available.

Enjoy!

layback40 30-04-2015 12:10 AM

Hey Eddie !
Great to see you are still about!
You have done some great stuff for the site & us regular members appreciate your work !

blind-eddie 30-04-2015 02:54 AM

Thank you, Glad you like the changes, there were many.

Hopefully the new garage takes off.

Where is your garage?

layback40 30-04-2015 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blind-eddie (Post 1529594)
Thank you, Glad you like the changes, there were many.

Hopefully the new garage takes off.

Where is your garage?

My location & age causes me to be a bit internet challenged. I am peddling as fast as I can just to do what I do. One day I will work out how to put pics up properly.

blind-eddie 01-05-2015 09:45 AM

The new Jeep garage has been installed for 24 hours with 100's of members visiting daily and still has an Acura as the lead garage.
I should add my 2002 F250 Super Duty to it.

wes 01-05-2015 09:30 PM

Just added my TJ - hopefully that will give your Acura some competition :)

layback40 01-05-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wes (Post 1529845)
Just added my TJ - hopefully that will give your Acura some competition :)

None of your garages will compete with the joke thread. The most viewed thread per day on AJOR & its still not a sticky !! :hammer:;):confused::confused::D