AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   AUSJEEP Updates and News (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   New feature: Free ausjeepoffroad.com email accounts (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47535)

Dave 01-02-2004 08:48 PM

New feature: Free ausjeepoffroad.com email accounts

Free yourname@ausjeepoffroad.com web based email accounts.

Sign up or login from the portal. Get your login name before someone else does! Features include:
  • Powerful WYSIWYG editor. (IE only)
    Ability to create or remove custom message folders.
    Fully supports the MIME email format and HTML messages.
    Ability to send attachments with outgoing messages.
    Integrated address book with unlimited contacts.
    Save outgoing messages and send them later.
    Powerful message rules and spam filtering system.
    Advanced user interface, including context menus and intuitive message selection. (IE only)
    Sort messages based on several terms, including date, subject, sender, importance and more.
    Special log-in persistence that allows you to resume actions after being logged out.
    Ability to add external POP3 accounts and receive messages from them directly.
    Control which columns show up when viewing the message list.
    Search messages using a powerful search engine.
    Optional sound when new mail arrives.
    Personal signatures.
    Flag messages.
    Preview Mode
    Calendar
    Junk Mail Folder
    Import from CSV
    Email forwarding
    Support for Read Receipts
    Auto Responder / Vacation Message

& more. Look for the free email box on the right hand side of the portal.

Regards,

Dave

Need more $$$$$$$

sir_camel 02-02-2004 05:03 PM

I can log in but whenever i want to read an email i get errors. This is what it displays.

Quote:

Warning: session_start(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /home/ausjeepo/public_html/mail/includes/sessions.php on line 32

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ausjeepo/public_html/mail/includes/sessions.php:32) in /home/ausjeepo/public_html/mail/includes/sessions.php on line 32

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ausjeepo/public_html/mail/includes/sessions.php:32) in /home/ausjeepo/public_html/mail/includes/sessions.php on line 32
Great service but hasnt worked for me once yet.

Dave 02-02-2004 05:32 PM

sir_camel,

I had a look into the problem with the people who make the software we use to run the free email and have made a change to try and fix it. Can you give it another try? You may need to clear your cookies.

Do you have real player set as your default wav player? If the problem continues try going into user preferences in the email and turning off sound. Let me know how you go.

Cheers,

Dave

Dave 02-02-2004 06:13 PM

Looks like we may also have another bug with error messages being sent to senders but the message is actually getting through. Looking into this now.

goodol55 02-02-2004 06:56 PM

I signed up this arvo - so far so good in that I've rec'd and sent a couple of emails with no probs.

ciao

Barefoot 02-02-2004 06:58 PM

Yeah Dave,I sent an e-mail from a few different accounts and get a message not received notice.

Very nice looking interface though,should be sweet once the bugs are ironed out.

goodol55 02-02-2004 08:04 PM

Dave,

I sent an email to Barefoot using the new "ausjeepoffroad.com" set-up.
Barefoot received it okay - but I got an auto message saying he didn't get it.

Barefoot replied and I rec'd his reply - but he also rec'd an auto message saying I didn't get it.

confused.... :lol: