AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   JK Wrangler Australia (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   JK Drivers Post Your Wheeling Videos (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98530)

Aus Patriot 12-06-2014 03:32 PM

Nice one Patrick and thank you again for the pics and video.

Breyten 13-06-2014 12:18 AM

Need to change your youtube settings AroGantz, cannot load it on mobile at all. :(

AroGantz 13-06-2014 01:05 AM

I'll have a look Breyten.

Edit: It's weird, I can watch it on my phone but the missus can't on hers, I'll check the settings on pc tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AroGantz 13-06-2014 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpm (Post 1473833)
^Nice vid... I was looking forward to seeing the Ranger negotiate that rock boulder... Would of been entertaining :)

He decided not to since he didn't have sliders, smart move :)

Lim@ 13-06-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AroGantz (Post 1473827)
A few of us hit the Harvey Hills last Sunday.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/P98Sbbi4v7g?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/P98Sbbi4v7g?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Bigger tyres and lockers have both moved up the list.

hey mate. good vid. that red 4 dr that went up the steps at the end, i know it doesn't have lockers but of the jk's ive seen with both open diffs the EBD has always worked pretty well, ive never seen them sit there and completely single spin without any movement at all for the tractive tyre. you got the EBD somehow turned off?

AroGantz 13-06-2014 11:28 AM

No mate but I have found that you need to be really gentle for the bld to work and tbh with it sitting on the slider I was being anything but gentle, I should really stop going out with rubicons though, they make me want to spend lots of money :)

kam 13-06-2014 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lim@ (Post 1474032)
hey mate. good vid. that red 4 dr that went up the steps at the end, i know it doesn't have lockers but of the jk's ive seen with both open diffs the EBD has always worked pretty well, ive never seen them sit there and completely single spin without any movement at all for the tractive tyre. you got the EBD somehow turned off?

Looks like he doesn't give enough time for BLD to kick in. At some point you can see it kicks in and then he is on the brake already.

Need to give constant power to the wheels.