AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chitchat (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   What do you do for work?? (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126413)

xlukex 02-07-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Beard (Post 1394727)
Which place are you at? Might get a full back JK ink. ;)

Freestyle tattoo in the city

Fruju 02-07-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Beard (Post 1394719)
Wardsman in an Intensive Care Unit. Transport, patient care, CPR, general dogsbody...

Or 'life-saver and heart-breaker' when we're talking bullshit to try and impress. :p

You guys certainly made our jobs a lot easier when doing our rounds :D

The Beard 02-07-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruju
You guys certainly made our jobs a lot easier when doing our rounds

With the increase we're seeing in bariatrics over the years, it's only going to get harder. :(

Fruju 02-07-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Beard (Post 1394736)
With the increase we're seeing in bariatrics over the years, it's only going to get harder. :(

Yeah these dead weights don't think about the possibility of injuring someone else's back while they are overloading theirs :rolleyes:

SteveT 03-07-2013 12:04 AM

Registered nurse, intellectual disability, psychiatric and psycho-geriatric nursing. Currently in a total/high dependence care unit. Night duty for majority since registering...............

The Beard 03-07-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveT
Registered nurse, intellectual disability, psychiatric and psycho-geriatric nursing. Currently in a total/high dependence care unit. Night duty for majority since registering...............

A few health care workers here then. You'll get used to the night duty, I'm six plus years on permanent night shift 7pm-7am. If I had to deal with the overabundance of management types on day shift now, I'd probably lose my shit.;)

SteveT 03-07-2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Beard (Post 1394743)
A few health care workers here then. You'll get used to the night duty, I'm six plus years on permanent night shift 7pm-7am. If I had to deal with the overabundance of management types on day shift now, I'd probably lose my shit.;)

Lucky bugger, seven on/seven off.... I am 3 years away from 40 yrs in nursing...... x2 or 3 Christmas day's off in that time............ Get out while you are still young and your body intact..;).........