AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   New South Wales (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   Manning Valley (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113221)

Buddy Mugger 09-02-2012 08:09 PM

Manning Valley

JEEP: 1994 XJ Cherokee sport ... stock ( for now)
DISLIKES: Not being Outdoors
RANDOM COMMENT: Never fear , lock , stomp , steer
UHF CHANNEL:
WHEELS WITH: No one from here yet , But keen to do a few tracks with some other Jeepers

wee doggie 10-02-2012 08:50 PM

Are you going to join the Manning Valley Great Lakes Club? There is one Jeep owner I know of who's a member ;)

TheoB 11-02-2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddy Mugger (Post 1261328)
JEEP: 1994 XJ Cherokee sport ... stock ( for now)
DISLIKES: Not being Outdoors
RANDOM COMMENT: Never fear , lock , stomp , steer
UHF CHANNEL:
WHEELS WITH: No one from here yet , But keen to do a few tracks with some other Jeepers

Ahh... I grew up in Taree and haven't had a Saxbys in YEARS... please send me some! :smile::smile:

Welcome to the forum mate - you KNOW there are thousands of tracks near you.

Buddy Mugger 11-02-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wee doggie (Post 1261600)
Are you going to join the Manning Valley Great Lakes Club? There is one Jeep owner I know of who's a member ;)

Actually i was thinking about joining i heard they are a great club and a top bunch of people , how often do you guys meet up ??

Buddy Mugger 11-02-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoB (Post 1261648)
Ahh... I grew up in Taree and haven't had a Saxbys in YEARS... please send me some! :smile::smile:

Welcome to the forum mate - you KNOW there are thousands of tracks near you.

Yeah i love my saxbys ginger beer ( voted best stone ginger beer in Australia)

And yeh i know there are tons of tracks around me but i dont have many ppl to wheel with and dont feel safe going by myself without a winch

wee doggie 12-02-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddy Mugger (Post 1261810)
Actually i was thinking about joining i heard they are a great club and a top bunch of people , how often do you guys meet up ??

There is a monthly meeting and usually a trip once a month as well. Next meeting is on Tuesday if your interested.

deanfoldi 12-02-2012 01:41 PM

Can't go past the Cream soda the yellow one ! Best soft drink ever. So hard to find though.