AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   WK WK2 Grand Cherokee (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=284)
-   -   it looks like its happening (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153598)

Wodahs 10-08-2018 08:36 PM

it looks like its happening

well ive had my offer to have my current SUV bought back by the manufacturer and even tho its at a price im less than impressed with , I think im going to go with it
now whats less than impressive is the offer they put on the table to get in to their new make and only rwd when I said if im replacing the awd it be awd or 4wd and to get the 4wd add another 10k more again !!!
so as i have said in another post in this forum ive been looking at a 2017/2018 grand cherokee Laredo diesel 4wd with 8.4 uconnect and the off road package
so currently I have a rough price on a 2018 unit , paperwork on the payout should be ready to finalise by wednsday , preapproval for any shortfall seems good so far so if all goes well by next Saturday I should be in a jeep (hopefully)
and thus a new journey begins
so any words of
don't let them forget ……. on the deal
or look out for ……
or youll love ……
or check out ……..
or even just wait till you try …..
or just about anything else you want to add here
oh and im looking at graphite crystal as the colour

SouthernComfort 11-08-2018 08:38 AM

If you don't love it, you've climbed into the wrong car. Enjoy!

cobbly 11-08-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wodahs (Post 1637993)
well ive had my offer to have my current SUV bought back by the manufacturer and even tho its at a price im less than impressed with , I think im going to go with it
now whats less than impressive is the offer they put on the table to get in to their new make and only rwd when I said if im replacing the awd it be awd or 4wd and to get the 4wd add another 10k more again !!!
so as i have said in another post in this forum ive been looking at a 2017/2018 grand cherokee Laredo diesel 4wd with 8.4 uconnect and the off road package
so currently I have a rough price on a 2018 unit , paperwork on the payout should be ready to finalise by wednsday , preapproval for any shortfall seems good so far so if all goes well by next Saturday I should be in a jeep (hopefully)
and thus a new journey begins
so any words of
don't let them forget ……. on the deal
or look out for ……
or youll love ……
or check out ……..
or even just wait till you try …..
or just about anything else you want to add here
oh and im looking at graphite crystal as the colour

You'll love it mate, mines a 2015 Laredo. Had mine since new, just about finished putting stuff in it, on it and under it. Just hit 70k and never missed a beat. Not even thinking about a new one - love it. Good luck on your decision, cheers.
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...eb08b71212.jpg

08crd 12-08-2018 10:17 AM

The only people who don't like the Grand Cherokee, haven't driven one. :hump:

Cherokee30D 12-08-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 08crd (Post 1638035)
The only people who don't like the Grand Cherokee, haven't driven one. :hump:

So true.
Those that criticise the Grand have never owned or driven one.
Everyone I know that has one are stoked with them and had no problems, except for one of my neighbours. It was a petrol model and they had a problem with the battery.

Cheers, Craig

Barboots 12-08-2018 02:24 PM

It'd be easier to comment on how you might feel about the vehicle change if we knew what you were coming from. Put it in your profile if you don't want to mention it in the threads where you've mentioned it was a buy-back...

Cheers, Steve

Wodahs 17-08-2018 06:12 PM

sorry Barboots I wasn't looking for people to compare what ive had to what im getting
more a what did you and didn't you like about your GC and what to watch with the sales reps on these more so than the cars them self as in don't let them push xxxx on you but do go for yyyyyyy
ive been told if to get them to unlock the gps with the code prier to taking the vehicle that sort of thing

but sorry to all that read this thread "it looks like its happening" 2017/2018 grand cherokee Laredo diesel 4wd with 8.4 uconnect and the off road package definitely isnt !!!! in any colour

I cant get one and would have to have one factory orders (so they tell me) and that could take five months
so I bought a demo velvet red trailhawk with 1800 on the clock with reece/hd tow bar weather shields bonnet protector and headlamp protectors for basically the same price as the optioned laredo , well put a deposit subject to the finalisation of the other cars situation