AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tasmanian Jeep Owners Club (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   dealer help with TJOC. (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109877)

tassiecj6 16-10-2011 07:14 AM

dealer help with TJOC.

Hi people .
I have had some talks with the new Jeep dealership in Launceston (Greg Crick Motors ).
A few thing are in the pipeline as far as promoting the Jeep brand in Tasmania ,especially the north .
The manager has offered her support in getting the Tassie Jeep Owners group ,up and going again .
my question to you all is ,how many people are prepared to support the group if we do get ourselves organised ,registered and do regular trips and meetups .
Thats where you come in ,we will need people to organise trips ,act as commitee members ,do news letters ,etc
I would like you to email me back with your thoughts, and then I can gauge how much I am prepared to push on with the dealer .
Cheers
Brian .
email back to tassiejeepowners@yahoo.com.au or pm me here if your interested.
This is the email I sent out to everyone on the TJOC email list I have .
I am assisting the dealer with a Jeep open day and they have offered to help us ,so this is a good opportunity to get things up and running again .

KK-Matt 28-10-2011 08:06 PM

Hi All, I am a new Jeep owner but have always liked them and wanted one. About 2 months ago I finally bought one, a silver 2008 KK Limited. I am in the process of getting a second set of wheels for it for off road trips as there does not appear to much choice for the 18 inch rims. I am keen for some trips and will be going on the trip organized through Greg Crick so hope to meet more like minded people.
Matt

Tassie Jeeper 28-10-2011 08:24 PM

id be keen for membership brian.

tho i dont think id be smart enough to run a news letter

skwake 02-11-2011 09:17 PM

I would also be keen for a membership, now that I am finally mobile and registered! :p

TassieTJ 05-11-2011 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skwake (Post 1233578)
I would also be keen for a membership, now that I am finally mobile and registered! :p

did you get those 4.88's in yet ?

tassiecj6 05-11-2011 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skwake (Post 1233578)

send an email to tassiejeepowners@yahoo.com.au and I.ll add you to the new mailing list for future trips .
probly gunna be a few in the north of the state soon .:D:D

TassieXJ 06-11-2011 05:28 AM

I will help with what l can.

Good news, got the wife a car, jeep all mine, time to play:D. After l fix a few things:(

Could put some big signs for club on the side of her.