AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   WK WK2 Grand Cherokee (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=284)
-   -   Signing Off (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162017)

OLMATE 02-02-2024 06:45 PM

Signing Off

Hi fella,s after having a fantastic run from our JGC over the last 4 years, we decided to sell the rig, just clocked up 96,000km, thought it would be better to let it go before it hit 100,000km. as the price of many around the same kays and condition for sale have dropped considerable.

Its been fun and I've learnt a hell of alot along the way and you all have been a wealth of knowledge and extremely polite, and forgiving when I've asked some pretty lame questions,

Hoo- Roo take care

layback40 02-02-2024 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLMATE (Post 1695304)
Hi fella,s after having a fantastic run from our JGC over the last 4 years, we decided to sell the rig, just clocked up 96,000km, thought it would be better to let it go before it hit 100,000km. as the price of many around the same kays and condition for sale have dropped considerable.

Its been fun and I've learnt a hell of alot along the way and you all have been a wealth of knowledge and extremely polite, and forgiving when I've asked some pretty lame questions,

Hoo- Roo take care

Best of luck with whatever you get. Many have left & had a time with another brand, only to return!
I think we would all like you to stay around for your wisdom & banter.
Good luck with your new ride!

FARWEST 02-02-2024 08:50 PM

Cheers mate...keep it shiny side up....ENJOY !!!!

Jeeper6 03-02-2024 05:46 AM

Please at least let us know what you replace your GC with....

drover 03-02-2024 06:03 AM

Certainly going to miss you on here, I know your input has been valued.. Let us know what you ended up with as well.................. have fun.

genpk 04-02-2024 10:55 PM

Going to miss your great input and knowledge.
I was in the same situation as you with my old 2013 my14 gc was up to 180,000km and wondered what to replace it with. Tried a few other brands, just didnt stack up against the jeep so i hunted around and found a one owner 2015 gc limited diesel with only 50,000km on it. Paid a premium for it but still way cheaper than paying stupid money some new bit of junk out there.
Ill keep this one to around 190,000km and see whats available then !!!
Hope all is good for you and your new wheels !!