AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   XH Commander and WH Grand Cherokee (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   What did you do to your WH/XH today? (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64461)

Jeeptheone 29-11-2006 06:52 PM

What did you do to your WH/XH today?

Just a new thread to find out who owns a WH, V8 or CRD and what has been done to it, where it was done, how much $$$ and was it worth it. Also STR8 owners welcome.

Big one is has anyone got the Startech chip done yet on the CRD????.

Mine;

-Stock until the baby comes!!!

Want;

- AEV 4 1/2" lift
- Startech chip for 193KW
- 33" baja claws
- Jeep luggage rack
- Jeep nudge bar (still not sure of the ARB one???)
- Lightforce spotties
- Draw system for the back
- Fridge for travels

JTO

jammy jeep 30-11-2006 06:47 AM

Even though we have a commander, rather than a WH, I thought I would jump into your thread. We have done a 2" lift (Dobinsons springs and keep existing shocks), and put on coopers ST 245/70R17 (which are about 1" bigger than standard). Have a GME CB and got the rock rails from the dealer. Am currently in negotiations with LRA to get a 110 litre aux fuel tank added (in place of the spare tyre). Would be interested in getting the chip, but this seems to be fairly unnecessary, given the power on tap.

Jeeptheone 01-12-2006 07:28 PM

Dont tell me there are no other WH owners who want to share info and post a pic of their rig??? Where have all the Grand Cherokee owners gone???

JTO

silver_jk 01-12-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeptheone
Dont tell me there are no other WH owners who want to share info and post a pic of their rig??? Where have all the Grand Cherokee owners gone???

JTO

they bought kj's :) hehe how ya been mate carnt be long for the bubs now ?

silver_jk 01-12-2006 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeptheone
Just a new thread to find out who owns a WH, V8 or CRD and what has been done to it, where it was done, how much $$$ and was it worth it. Also STR8 owners welcome.

Big one is has anyone got the Startech chip done yet on the CRD????.

Mine;

-Stock until the baby comes!!!

Want;

- AEV 4 1/2" lift
- Startech chip for 193KW
- 33" baja claws
- Jeep luggage rack
- Jeep nudge bar (still not sure of the ARB one???)
- Lightforce spotties
- Draw system for the back
- Fridge for travels

JTO

send me a msg re the spot lights when ya ready i can get hold of nava ones cheep

stephxv 05-12-2006 10:11 AM

Howdy

Got a V8 HO (Overlander) and had no mods done as per yet other than internal cosmetics (DVD kits in headsets, GPS).
Looking at following mods:
- second recovery point in front chassis
- air compressor --> not sure where to fit it yet as ain't that much room!
- lift - not sure how higher yet
- roof rack
Chipset not good to me as not CRD model but hey, anything with more power am game!

Steph

jenkomagic 07-12-2006 06:45 PM

my WH 3.0CRD

3 Attachment(s)
I have 61,000km on my clock now. I have coopers ATR255x65x17's, ECBull bar which is so bloody ugly but is was the only thing avalible,
Jeep rock rails, custom made front skid plate,fog lights and spot lights. performance chip, 60mm lift with King springs alround and Bilsteins on the rear still stocks on the front until Ranch bring out their front strut.
I was also thinking about the Long ranger fuel tank also but thought it would wreck the after sale prospects as you cant now carry a spare tyre..
jenko