AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   WK WK2 Grand Cherokee (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=284)
-   -   WK2 Bullbar - When ARB? (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117777)

yoda42 15-08-2012 02:48 PM

Why is it that with (to quote Sam from ARB) over 30 full time design engineers!, ARB does not see fit to put at least 1 engineer on some thing for the grand Cherokee WK, ?????

The WK has been in the top 4 best selling 4x4 wagons and in the top 10 best selling of all 4x4's for the last 18 months, and out sells Amorok, FJ cruiser and pajero every month!

It's time for ARB to look at the real sales figures, pull there heads out of the sand and produce fro the fastest growing segment of 4x4's in Aus

"The GC is our next priority, we should start in the next couple of months"

Sounds just like
Are we there yet?, are we there yet?, It's just around the next corner son!

Yet another fob off from ARB

Gazz1958 15-08-2012 07:51 PM

Its all about the established players controlling the market. I wouldn't be surprised if its like the Woolies/Coles deal, suppliers in Australia doing a product placement thing ( buy my brand car you can get all the extras!) here have a kickback to keep the opposition out.

We should find a local manufacturer and use the buying power of the forum and do a deal

Gazz

scarps 17-08-2012 12:11 PM

I'm comfortable for now the message has been heard, but found some interesting posts on the ARB Facebook page. Could be that Jeep aren't singled out. Even their supported Brands aren't always happy campers.

m121180 17-08-2012 12:15 PM

Hope its here before mid December as I'll be doing another long road trip over Christmas.

ARB 4X4 Accessories 17-08-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m121180 (Post 1308707)
Hope its here before mid December as I'll be doing another long road trip over Christmas.

Hi guys, just to clarify, despite our aim to commence the development project in the next couple of months, the reality is that the finished bar won't be available to consumers before the end of this year.

There is a lot of work that goes into developing the high quality of bar we're known for. This certainly isn't a fob off, I'm just trying to give you all a realistic expectation.

Cheers, Sam.

jtb007 17-08-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARB 4X4 Accessories (Post 1308712)
Hi guys, just to clarify, despite our aim to commence the development project in the next couple of months, the reality is that the finished bar won't be available to consumers before the end of this year.

There is a lot of work that goes into developing the high quality of bar we're known for. This certainly isn't a fob off, I'm just trying to give you all a realistic expectation.

Cheers, Sam.

commence development- jan 2013

build prototype- march 2013

adr testing - april 2013

start production - june 2013

sounds about right aye?

scarps 17-08-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtb007 (Post 1308722)
commence development- jan 2013

build prototype- march 2013

adr testing - april 2013

start production - june 2013

sounds about right aye?

Just in time for next year's tax cheque!
Big question then for 2012.
ECB bullbar or lift kit and new tyres?
Hhmmm...........