AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Queensland (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Weekend Wheeling • Nov 14-15-16 • LCMP (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136106)

Chief Products 24-10-2014 11:55 AM

Weekend Wheeling • Nov 14-15-16 • LCMP

A weekend of wheeling and sitting around the campfire.

We’re heading up to LCMP early Friday morning to test some new products, shoot some photos and hopefully have a bit of fun. With 'work' out of the way on Friday... Saturday & Sunday are all about getting dirty during the day, and then having a laugh and few beers around the campfire at night.

Feel free to join us for the whole weekend or just one day. There’s no rules. Everyone is welcome to join - customers, friends, curiousity seekers... all we ask is that you have an adventurous spirirt and a few good stories to share around the campfire.

I'll be sending an email out to everyone on our Newsletter over the weekend. If you're interested, let me know you're coming so I have an idea how many will be there.

Land Cruiser Mountain Park
Cowah Falls Camp Area
Nov 14-15-16

Trail Difficulty
Beginner to Intermediate

Cheers,
Bill

Jimmyb 24-10-2014 12:57 PM

Sounds like it might be a plan, any ideas on numbers?

Might have to put in for a day off and come up Friday.

Chief Products 25-10-2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmyb (Post 1499008)
Sounds like it might be a plan, any ideas on numbers?

Might have to put in for a day off and come up Friday.

Hey Jimmy,

No idea on numbers yet. I posted it on our Facebook page yesterday and I'm going to send out a Chief Products Newsletter tomorrow. It's pretty short notice, but we thought there might be a few adventurous souls that want to join us for a bit of fun.

We'd love to have you join us on Friday. I haven't figured out what time we're leaving Friday morning yet, but probably pretty early so we can get up there and have most of the day to play and shoot photos/video.

Cheers,
Bill

Chief Products 28-10-2014 10:41 AM

We've got a customer from Sydney making the trek up for this adventure. He's bringing his camper trailer and should arrive Saturday afternoon.

Cheers,
Bill

Logitech 28-10-2014 11:54 AM

I was just thinking about this as an idea for that weekend.

Chief Products 28-10-2014 12:01 PM

I think we'll setup up at Cowah Falls.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. It's probably the last time I'll be able to get out before the holidays.

Cheers,
Bill

djh13 28-10-2014 01:35 PM

sunshinecoast jeep club will be there that weekend. Got the Friday off thanks to the G20. Hopefully see you there.