AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Melbourne Jeep Owners Club (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Victorian 4WD Show 2010 (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93313)

Tasar 09-02-2010 09:15 PM

Victorian 4WD Show 2010

MJOC will be out in force in 2010 at the Victorian 4WD Show Sunday February 21st 2010

Supported By Nunawading Chrysler Jeep - we will be on Sites 24-26 in the Club Vehicle Section

MJOC will have 8 Club Vehicles on Display - all kinds of Jeeps including some in the competition displays
Nunawading Jeep will have 2 or 3 Brand New Jeeps - plus be offering a drive or ride in a Jeep on the 4WD track (must have a driver training certificate to drive - no exceptions)

Information about 2010 National Jeep Jamboree will be available

MJOC and Jamboree Merchandise will be for sale

New Memberships will be available on the day

DVD's and Photos and maps will be on display of club activities

MJOC members can drive there own vehicles on the 4wd track (don't forget your basic driver certificate)

For those helping to setup saturday there is free Camping and a $10 per head spit roast on Saturday Night

So if your planning on going to Wandin - Come and say hi and learn more about MJOC, the 2010 National Jeep Jamboree or Nunawading Chrysler Jeep

For information goto www.victorian4wdshow.com.au or www.mjoc.org.au (trips)

krankieone 14-02-2010 09:10 PM

Bugger I have to work all weekend :(

Tasar 17-02-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krankieone (Post 1047305)
Bugger I have to work all weekend :(

Thats a pity Krankie

Nunawading Jeep are providing a JK unlimited for MJOC drivers to drive on the 4x4 Adventure course

Plus we will have a full range of Jeeps on the mjoc stand

Jeddo 18-02-2010 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasar (Post 1048236)
Thats a pity Krankie

Nunawading Jeep are providing a JK unlimited for MJOC drivers to drive on the 4x4 Adventure course

Plus we will have a full range of Jeeps on the mjoc stand

sounds good rob! i'll see you sunday. :)

James Bond 18-02-2010 04:57 PM

I'll be there!

Taking the wife and kids to have a look at the JK.... only they don't know it yet :D

JB

nzdans 18-02-2010 06:36 PM

Thanks to Dan for organising my shiny new certificate for the weekend so we can take the Grand on the track; it's been wondering why it keeps going to ARB for surgery yet I only take it for lame trips around Eildon hehe, this should whet it's whistle...

Tasar 20-02-2010 08:04 PM

All setup and ready to go for tomorrow

come along and enjoy the day