AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   ZJ WJ WG Grand Cherokee (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   What did you do to your Grand today (ZJ/WJ)? (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123161)

drover 25-03-2013 05:44 PM

MattG, are your really going to take that polished gleaming Grand over to Straddy to get it all yucky with salt spray and sand......:D:D:D:D

and today I blew the cobwebs out of the CRD, she was coming into the roundabout fast from the right:o, so I planted it, and nearly launched the CRD thru the flower bed but the little red wagon missed me, I don't even think she saw me.
Gotta love the CRD.:cool:

Abraxix 26-03-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drover (Post 1368487)
MattG, are your really going to take that polished gleaming Grand over to Straddy to get it all yucky with salt spray and sand......:D:D:D:D

and today I blew the cobwebs out of the CRD, she was coming into the roundabout fast from the right:o, so I planted it, and nearly launched the CRD thru the flower bed but the little red wagon missed me, I don't even think she saw me.
Gotta love the CRD.:cool:

LOL - sooo injectors need replacing or you didn't blow much smoke around?

i ripped the rear boot door panel off and side pillar panels to check out wiring for my reversing L.E.D light i won! so at least now i know what i'm looking at!!
(interior panels)

MattG 26-03-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drover (Post 1368487)

Damn Straight - It's a Jeep! (I may spend two days detailing it when I get back...:lol:)

Trailhawk 26-03-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattG (Post 1368694)
Damn Straight - It's a Jeep! (I may spend two days detailing it when I get back...:lol:)

I Like it!

I'm takin mine out the week i get it. Albeit White, not black. :)

fester 26-03-2013 01:22 PM

I came to the sad realization yesterday that I will not be able to endow my baby with all those nice waterjet trinkets I still had on the drawing board. So I opologised to my little baby.

On a positive note I bought her a stack of maintenance items to get her back on the road:
Full set of pulleys and idlers
New alternator pulley and removal tool kit
Cam sensor
Crank sensor
Electro plate for tranny
Trac Loc LSD and full bearing kit
Second hand front air locker
Locking cap for tranny dipstick tube to replace the non correct dipstick previous owner was using.

Now to get here back on the road seeing as I'll be loosing my work car too.

Abraxix 27-03-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fester (Post 1368721)
I came to the sad realization yesterday that I will not be able to endow my baby with all those nice waterjet trinkets I still had on the drawing board. So I opologised to my little baby.

Now to get here back on the road seeing as I'll be loosing my work car too.

WaterJet Trinkets??? what are you refering to?

fester, that's horrible news about the loss of a company car. that really blows. but at least the jeep will be getting some attention and once it's back anad going again by the sound of it you'll have a better rig to drive around anyway :)

fester 27-03-2013 10:30 AM

The car doesn't bother me only drive it to and from work. It's the access to the CNC waterjet cutting machine that'll miss but when the boss's latest blow up involves screaming like a 2yo and kicking us out declaring he would shut the business if no one cared then it was time for me to go. After 4 years of this this tantrum was over the top, sorry, OTT. Especially when it was over a small mistake by an apprentice and nothing to do with me or the other apprentice. All my brackets and mounts/bash plates etc will have to be cut the old fashioned way now.