AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   JK Wrangler Australia (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Lady jeepers... (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142238)

Mothfukle 02-01-2016 12:34 PM

Lady jeepers...

Come on girls, pick up your game...!!! In 18 months of ownership I am yet to get a single 'Jeep Wave' from a female Wrangler driver... I have one dude near me who all but climbs out of his JK to wave - he even did a u-turn on Burwood Hwy and climbed out again to wave a second time :hump:

I've been keeping a tally on my phone, so far we are at 93% of dudes wave and 0% of the ladies wave - I can only speak for me personally but I'm not going to run you off the road to ask for a date, just raise a finger (not the middle one) or a thumb from time to time instead of pushing as far back into the drivers seat as you can with a 'please don't look at me, please don't look at me, please don't look at me' look on your faces... ;)

MauiJeep 02-01-2016 12:38 PM

My wife waves while driving out Dozer JKU around Newy. She even gets up me if I miss another Jeep and don't wave [emoji1]

YamahaDOC 02-01-2016 12:50 PM

The rule is the jeep must be modified in any way to be a true jeeper, otherwise they are a wanna be do don't expect a wave from them. If they are modified and still no wave, well then yours is probably stock 😬

snowing 02-01-2016 01:32 PM

Come around Warrandyte, Croydon North area. There are certainly lady jeepers who wave even if wrangler is stock. It's not hard to recognise other Jeepers around your area. Some strange statistics for you, wranglers in orange, blue and green almost always wave. At least in my area.

Wazza D 02-01-2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MauiJeep (Post 1562553)
My wife waves while driving out Dozer JKU around Newy. She even gets up me if I miss another Jeep and don't wave [emoji1]

My wife is the opposite with "why do you wave? " and, especially when they don't return the gesture, "you are very embarrassing ".
When I wave at other "ladies" in Jeeps, I get the "what an ugly old pervert, I hope he doesn't follow me " look from them.:(

Snort 02-01-2016 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MauiJeep (Post 1562553)

My wife will wave back but won't wave first!

V82xist 02-01-2016 03:23 PM

Same here, zero % of women wave. about 95% of modified Wranglers wave. I've got a guy with a modified 100 series Cruiser that always waves and thumbs up. I've had 2 waves from stock Wranglers but both blokes - I assumed they were yet to modify :)
My missus wont wave at anyone when driving as she doesn't notice other cars on the road...her words not mine :)