AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   ZJ WJ WG Grand Cherokee (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Grand cherokee pics share them (ZJ/WJ) (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61029)

Roachy 20-04-2007 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRGC
265/70/16, I will be going to coffs will get back to you about efficeincy.

MRGC - How did the 265/7016 STT go? Are they much noisier. Did you think traction was better than the MTRs etc etc.

MRGC 20-04-2007 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roachy
MRGC - How did the 265/7016 STT go? Are they much noisier. Did you think traction was better than the MTRs etc etc.

They went good much less noiser than the mtr,the side biters got a workout and was better than the mtr, have wait a bit longer to test durability.

Albert Park 20-04-2007 10:06 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's mine:

Ony two mods so far. Lukey performance exhaust, and roof mounted DVD player. Great car.

When I bought it (pre-loved in '04) I was given an MJOC brochure from the Dealer. I swear that there's a photo of this vehicle in the brochure. I can only just make out the rego number in the photo. Any of you 'ol time MJOC members recognise it?

Marty

Roachy 20-04-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

They went good much less noiser than the mtr,the side biters got a workout and was better than the mtr, have wait a bit longer to test durability.

I think from memory that you have mentioned that you run a 'road' set and 'offroad' set of tyres. Are you running these as your road tyre as well or are you switching between to two sets?

MRGC 21-04-2007 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roachy
I think from memory that you have mentioned that you run a 'road' set and 'offroad' set of tyres. Are you running these as your road tyre as well or are you switching between to two sets?

Still switching between the two, my other set is Goodyear wrangler ATR.

Roachy 21-04-2007 08:09 AM

Quote:

Still switching between the two, my other set is Goodyear wrangler ATR.

Thantks MRGC. I am debating on going with the STT as my next tyre but as I only have one set of rims they will be on the car constantly. I have some concerns about noise (not really a prob) and durablity (more important) so I would be interested in how you go and any feedback.

asp_777 21-04-2007 05:57 PM

I've got the Goodyear wrangler SRA's on 17" rims, which are very long lasting and very quiet. Not as agressive but can't really complain as I've little to compare with first hand. Perhaps a bit lacking in sand...