AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chitchat (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   September Rant (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140810)

JasperJ 01-09-2015 10:46 PM

September Rant

Spring has sprung and has brought the bloody aerial assassins out. That's right it's Magpie season.:0=

LeighP 02-09-2015 08:21 AM

I once punched an attacking Magpie....it made the mistake of coming at me from behind while I could see it's reflection in a building window......it had a really surprised look on its face while it was sitting on the grass recovering. :)

Wazza D 03-09-2015 07:49 AM

Yeah, we've got these bloody things warbling away in our trees in the back yard again.
They are not swooping yet and the noise doesn't bother me, but the missus is a bit hard to live with as they keep her awake from about midnight to 5:00 am when she gets up for work.:blah::rolleyes:
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...76e9239ee9.png

anthonygubbin 04-09-2015 06:46 PM

Man this building thing is exi. Got my quotes back to do the bathroom, laundry and mudroom. Mates rates, with my help and I'll still have no change outa $10k....:shock: That's just sheeting the internal walls and ceilings, tiling, plumbing and the bathroom fixtures minus the shower screen. :(. Wouldn't be so bad if I could get finance. Guess I can't winge too much they let me increase my CC by $3k. Now I just need to find the remaining $7k and I'll be set. But I'm not backing out now. So far it's all worked out at the last hour. :cool: I'm just gonna keep on going and trust that the money will be there when I have to pay for all this....:cool:

Regards A

rustynuts 04-09-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonygubbin (Post 1547944)
Man this building thing is exi. Got my quotes back to do the bathroom, laundry and mudroom. Mates rates, with my help and I'll still have no change outa $10k....:shock: That's just sheeting the internal walls and ceilings, tiling, plumbing and the bathroom fixtures minus the shower screen. :(. Wouldn't be so bad if I could get finance. Guess I can't winge too much they let me increase my CC by $3k. Now I just need to find the remaining $7k and I'll be set. But I'm not backing out now. So far it's all worked out at the last hour. :cool: I'm just gonna keep on going and trust that the money will be there when I have to pay for all this....:cool:

Regards A

You will be right mate. Just wait. ;)

SteveT 05-09-2015 09:59 PM

Finally home................ Had a 8mm kidney stone lazer blasted away... 3mm is considered large...*%^$ me.......Arrived Thursday at 12md, at Blacktown Hosp..... Admitted at 2.30p.m, but only to a back room with 5 other's awaiting for a bed.... They had recliner Jason chairs for patients only, carers to a normal chair for comfort..... Nil by mouth as from 12mn.... Get a bed at 9.30a.m but treatment again delayed ( cool, bub's/kid's first everytime..).... Told at 1.00p.m no treatment that day..... Ended up at Westmead Private Hosp. at 3.30p.m. for treatment....... In at 8.30p.m, out cold by 8.50p.m....... Wake-up at 10.00p.m with a stent still in for a few more days....... Would not wish it onto anyone......... Sorry, gotto go p#$s some more stinging blood again *(*&...

bruggz351 06-09-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveT (Post 1548101)
Finally home................ Had a 8mm kidney stone lazer blasted away... 3mm is considered large...*%^$ me.......Arrived Thursday at 12md, at Blacktown Hosp..... Admitted at 2.30p.m, but only to a back room with 5 other's awaiting for a bed.... They had recliner Jason chairs for patients only, carers to a normal chair for comfort..... Nil by mouth as from 12mn.... Get a bed at 9.30a.m but treatment again delayed ( cool, bub's/kid's first everytime..).... Told at 1.00p.m no treatment that day..... Ended up at Westmead Private Hosp. at 3.30p.m. for treatment....... In at 8.30p.m, out cold by 8.50p.m....... Wake-up at 10.00p.m with a stent still in for a few more days....... Would not wish it onto anyone......... Sorry, gotto go p#$s some more stinging blood again *(*&...

You poor barstard.[emoji17]
Feel for you man. I haven't had any, but have had friends that had' em and my father in law has had 'em too.
Jesus, I hope I never get the blasted things.

Sent from my FRED