AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   Western Australia (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   W.A. Easter Long Weekend. FRI 10th - MON 13th April (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85097)

ASH79 16-03-2009 10:36 PM

W.A. Easter Long Weekend. FRI 10th - MON 13th April

The plan:We will be staying at Hoffman's Mill near Harvey from Friday the 10th until Monday the 13th. Day trips starting at 10am sharp! Friday through Sunday. All are welcome

THE CAMP:Hoffman's Mill Site

Directions: South Western Highway, 9km north of Harvey. Travel along Logue Brook Dam Road for 6.2km, go past Lake Brockman Caravan Park turn off, and continue on the gravel road. After 3.1km the Logue Brook Dam Road runs into Clarke Road. Turn left and travel on 8.1km to Hoffman's. 27km north-east of Harvey.

Facilities: Flushing toilets with disabled access. Free gas BBQ, wood BBQ, picnic tables with seats, footy oval, untreated water taps, bush walks, central information board and rubbish collection area.
Description: Large camping areas good for caravans, shady, grassy and excellent for groups. Lots of private camping spots dotted around the site.
The camp ground will accommodate large groups on a first come first serve bases, water (not for drinking) and toilets are available, wood for the fire and fire pits on site, no power or showers.
If the camp spots are full at Hoffman's we will stay at the Oval (the overflow camp spot for Hoffman's) just few 100m down the road.

You are welcome to join us for a day or the weekend.

UHF 16 or mobile 0407744375

Trip:We will have trail runs on Friday Saturday & Sunday the 25th.

This run will consist of medium to extreme tracks in the Harvey area. There is alternative tracks on the extreme sections.

We will be leaving from the camp by 10am sharp, day trippers welcome but allow for minimum of 2 hours from Perth.

What to bring: Lots of water, sunscreen, lunch, hat, camera, UHF Radio & Camping Gear for campers

Vehicle:Needs to have front and rear recovery points!

With the latest outdoor politics I will post this Disclaimer!!

Disclaimer:"I accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising from attending this trip. While all due care will be taken, no responsibility will be granted."

Attendees So Far:
ASH79 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Mischif (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Jack & Jill (Fri, Sat, Sun)
BIG.ORN & Crew (Sat & Sun)
Willow???
Matt-Zook (Fri, Sat, Sun)
ZJ From WA (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Brisey (Maybe Saturday??)
Ryangler (At least 1 day)
Palla (Day trip)
Josh9465 (Fri & Sat)
Darren253 (Day trip)
T.I. (Sat day run)
Mr & Mrs Cheif (Fri & Sat)
Aaron & Phil - Pootrol (Friday Maybe Sat)
Other "Gang" members????
Will update accordingly

Mischif 16-03-2009 10:56 PM

******** Yeah!! I am so in, its not funny! Swags and Stars!!!! Check out my roster but i should be good for the whole trip now i've been let out of the evil clasp of Satan!

Vman 17-03-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mischif (Post 951376)
******** Yeah!! I am so in, its not funny! Swags and Stars!!!! Check out my roster but i should be good for the whole trip now i've been let out of the evil clasp of Satan!

haha, welcome back Deb!!:D .

Matt-zook 17-03-2009 07:45 AM

I'll come out to play again for the whole weekend. I was impressed last weekend by jack's jeep. I'll have to see what the others can do ;)

Few details have to work out, but i'll be there. Banned my self from working on it this week... kinda but might hook the winch up to the roof, pillar and straighten it out a bit ha ha.

Least if anyone wants to do edwards or goat or any different tracks i know where pretty much everything is.

Good times

ZJ from WA 17-03-2009 12:35 PM

yeah im in-friday night sat and sun.

Brisey 17-03-2009 07:46 PM

I'm working on the Friday & have a party on Sunday but I may be able to get down for a day trip Saturday depending on what happens at work.

Cheers

Bri

RYANGLER 17-03-2009 10:59 PM

Im will be there on at least one of the days :) will bring the missus if she can drag herself away from the books :)