AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/index.php)
-   JK Wrangler Australia (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   ARB News - Hot off the Press! (https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69203)

SmurfeX 25-06-2007 04:58 PM

ARB News - Hot off the Press!

OK, just landed on my desk the release of the OME suspension for the JK. All testing shows a dramatic improvement in overall ride quality, especially over long distances when the standard suspension can tend to harden up and get uncomfortable. All items for the new OME suspension for the JK should be available in September.

The info I've been given is only for the 2 door, I'm assuming the 4 door package is still being worked on. The OME setup should give approx 50mm lift at the front, and approx 60mm at the rear.

See your local ARB Stockist for pricing. :)

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot. I'm working on getting some pics of the new front and rear bars released to me this week - I'll keep you all updated.

blujeeper 25-06-2007 05:15 PM

Wonder if they win more friend's with this kit than they had with TJ's.;)

MR EXTREME JEEP 25-06-2007 05:28 PM

BJ they have sold squillions of those kits to TJ owners. It is the first mod that most jeepers do. So much so that a Factory tj is what it is and a stock TJ is one with an OME kit.:wink:
They are not all that bad.

SIM79 25-06-2007 07:52 PM

Thats good news, please post pics and info on bars e.g. weight.

Matt&Leisa 25-06-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmurfeX (Post 760060)
Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot. I'm working on getting some pics of the new front and rear bars released to me this week - I'll keep you all updated.

Awesome news, could you please post pictures of the front bar asap:p :p

Matt & Leisa

acetj 26-06-2007 07:27 AM

rear bars and front bars are in production now. the have made some parts for both and the rest of the rear bar components are due off before the end of the week.. hope
produciton could not say about front info

SmurfeX 26-06-2007 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acetj (Post 760221)
rear bars and front bars are in production now. the have made some parts for both and the rest of the rear bar components are due off before the end of the week.. hope
produciton could not say about front info

They have already made one of each and have pics already, but cos they're export version I don't know if they're gonna release them to me.