AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WH 5.7lt Exhaust questions
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2009
SwampDigger

Liked 34 Times in 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvs351 View Post
I have also been looking at this for a while my local performance workshop quoted around the $2000 mark for a 3" cat back system made to fit. Or ordering a system from the US but the freight is a killer for an item that size. So oldgringo's option looks good as there is a carline that fits Lukey local here. I know that Lukey also does high flow resonators so that might be an option for later. Oldgringo if you cant get the part number could you get a picture and some dimensions co I can try to match it up localy.
Freight goes on both weight and dimensions.
Never order a system (or anything for that matter) from USA and ship by UPS or FEDEX, use United States Postal Service (USPS) whereever you can- its up to half, sometimes 1/3rd the costs.

I had some headers for the 360 shipped from us, together with the USPS freight it still came in at around 60% the cost quoted to have a system made here. AND came with all bolts flanges, gaskets etc, and was an easy bolt up fit.

No doubt you could find a similar set up for a grand in the US.