AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - SO, the JK is......
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010
No Winching

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca2801 View Post
Great response and but flawed in practice.

Unfortunately self regulation doesnt work and banter quickly turns to insults.

Its very plain to see reading back over the problem posts what has started the thread going from informative to trash.

Is the JK section moderated by a JK owner?

I appreciate that some people will post repetative posts about annoying details that have discussed before without doing a search. This is common to all forums and a mod can lead them in the right direction and delete the post if need be.

It wont take much to get this back on track once any nuicence posters are identified deleted..be them JK or any other owners. It just doesnt seem to be happening at the moment.

I dont think anyone wants fun/harmless banter to stop...but when you start receiving abusive PMs from people who disagree with your view point...then thats not banter.

Lets get it back on track.
Matt.

I agree that there is no need for threats or abuse.
Name calling...well, I've beeen guilty. And as long as it's not generally offensive I can't see a problem.

IHMO it doesn't matter if the moderator for the JK section ownes a JK or not. That's my point, we're all jeepers and it doesn't matter what you drive.